My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I moved away from Belfast almost a decade ago now but I’d heard rumours that the Ross family in general, aren’t that nice.

heard the dad wasn’t well liked but not sure why? Anyone know what the situation is there?

Id heard Donna and Anita could be right doses too, but maybe cancer changed/softened Anita a bit which is why there’s different experiences/opinions of her on this thread. I’d imagine a cancer diagnosis and treatment journey could definitely make you reassess a lot of things.

the general vibe I got from the family is that they were obsessed with money and a bit ruthless. Not at all surprised Donna has gone with a guy who, frankly, makes my narcissist alarm bells ring, and the whole family seem happy to go along with it and a speedy wedding despite his track record. Doesn’t surprise me at all that they’d cut Anita lose to accommodate the millionaire.

being close in a family doesn’t always mean healthy.

Reactions: 4
This has been making the rounds in San Francisco and we are all having a good chuckle, who doesn't love a juicy Google search result!

Some possible insight on the rushed wedding: Neil's ex (Maia, the one he took to court for the dog) had a baby around the time Neil proposed to Donna. Guessing he is having a midlife crisis about Maia moving on, similar to when his ex-wife Sarah got pregnant after they divorced - around the same time things with Maia blew up (he was telling people he was going to propose then).

If you are curious about the ex-wife, Neil's Fox Design website actually has a photo of her if you look at Latest Posts/Belong, Inc. Funny as it was created in 2019 (when him and Donna were already dating). He was so in love with Sarah, not appearing that way with Donna - which others have noticed on here as well. Can see for yourself if you search #neilandsarah on Instagram!

For a guy who says 'Onward' a lot he is sure living in the past and always trying to recreate it (all his trips are the same but with different girls - Coachella, Paris by moped, Japan, LA, Australia = boring). Problem is, he is getting farther and farther from the real thing. Guess it's easier to be with someone if it's tied them liking your money and not you as a person!

Note: The account Thepipersghost always seems to announce his financials (Neil's family home is Pipertowns House).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel like my sisters closet are talking to each other on here. Bit toxic that. How about splashing some cash on family therapy before the Tattler wedding of the decade. Not fancy it no?
chavs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like my sisters closet are talking to each other on here. Bit toxic that. How about splashing some cash on family therapy before the Tattler wedding of the decade. Not fancy it no?
chavs 😂
im confused, who do you think are mysisterscloset/where are they talking to themselves??

Reactions: 3
im confused, who do you think are mysisterscloset/where are they talking to themselves??
Well, I'm no Jessica Fletcher but SaltyBeach certainly reads like one the sisters and they're saying pipers is Donna/Neil. It's like the holding pen for Jeremy Kyle in here. How nasty are they if they are on here tearing strips off one another incognito.
Just tear the hair out of each other outside spoons girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can confirm that I am neither Neil or Donna - Just an interested observer. Love his whole "I do horse racing now" vibe

Reactions: 1
I can confirm that I am neither Neil or Donna - Just an interested observer. Love his whole "I do horse racing now" vibe
You're more than an observer, you know these people in reals. Do you think that's Anita?
Any idea what the San Fran comment is about?
Seriously though, you see whats happening here if that got into real life it would get really messy.

Reactions: 2
You're more than an observer, you know these people in reals. Do you think that's Anita?
Any idea what the San Fran comment is about?
Seriously though, you see whats happening here if that got into real life it would get really messy.
Dunno what the San Francisco thing means at all! Neil probably has as many "fans" out there as he has this side of the pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dunno what the San Francisco thing means at all! Neil probably has as many "fans" out there as he has this side of the pond.
So you're in the know as an observer.
Is it true that the family don't speak to A?
Court remedies? 🤷‍♀️

This has been making the rounds in San Francisco and we are all having a good chuckle, who doesn't love a juicy Google search result!

Some possible insight on the rushed wedding: Neil's ex (Maia, the one he took to court for the dog) had a baby around the time Neil proposed to Donna. Guessing he is having a midlife crisis about Maia moving on, similar to when his ex-wife Sarah got pregnant after they divorced - around the same time things with Maia blew up (he was telling people he was going to propose then).

If you are curious about the ex-wife, Neil's Fox Design website actually has a photo of her if you look at Latest Posts/Belong, Inc. Funny as it was created in 2019 (when him and Donna were already dating). He was so in love with Sarah, not appearing that way with Donna - which others have noticed on here as well. Can see for yourself if you search #neilandsarah on Instagram!

For a guy who says 'Onward' a lot he is sure living in the past and always trying to recreate it (all his trips are the same but with different girls - Coachella, Paris by moped, Japan, LA, Australia = boring). Problem is, he is getting farther and farther from the real thing. Guess it's easier to be with someone if it's tied them liking your money and not you as a person!

Note: The account Thepipersghost always seems to announce his financials (Neil's family home is Pipertowns House).
Wow I enjoyed that hashtag on instagram! 😮 why did Neil and Sarah divorce?

Not that much on the inside I'm afraid - Neil used to run in the same circles here in the US, another 'fan' of his found this thread when doing a Google search for 'Neil Sands Girlfriend' as he had been hitting her up again. Who needs the Kardashian drama when you have this real life show for entertainment! Some real bad blood with him and Maia when that blew up and word travels fast, many have been keeping an eye out on him. He immediately started dating here after Maia and then ran off to Ireland and was seeing another girl (had puke worthy Instagram profile called 'The Couple Whom Travel' for a short while). She disappeared after trips to Paris, Coachella, etc. and was replaced with Donna. Same day different girl for this guy as it seems like he can never be on his own. This time around it feels fake on another level.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not that much on the inside I'm afraid - Neil used to run in the same circles here in the US, another 'fan' of his found this thread when doing a Google search for 'Neil Sands Girlfriend' as he had been hitting her up again. Who needs the Kardashian drama when you have this real life show for entertainment! Some real bad blood with him and Maia when that blew up and word travels fast, many have been keeping an eye out on him. He immediately started dating here after Maia and then ran off to Ireland and was seeing another girl (had puke worthy Instagram profile called 'The Couple Whom Travel' for a short while). She disappeared after trips to Paris, Coachella, etc. and was replaced with Donna. Same day different girl for this guy as it seems like he can never be on his own. This time around it feels fake on another level.
Are you not worried about them finding out who you are? It's all so dramatic not going to lie 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Sounds like they’re well suited
The msc girls & co were well known in Belfast for running after the ‘barrister/apparently monied’ crowd back in the day.
All very superficial.

Reactions: 6
I would pay to view you slapping each other in the face with dead fish. It excites me 150% more than it should but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 5