My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there’s been quite a bit of activity on the msc stories, im assuming Donna has the business now?

Reactions: 1
There has?
Yea on msc the store, there’s been quite a bit of videos being posted over Facebook stories, one featured Donna wearing a product but unsure if it’s a old pic, I think it may be….but that’s what made me think oh I wonder did Donna get the business…either way the damage is done, I used to love the shop but after all Donnas antics
i wouldnt spend a penny going towards her pocket

Reactions: 4
Yea on msc the store, there’s been quite a bit of videos being posted over Facebook stories, one featured Donna wearing a product but unsure if it’s a old pic, I think it may be….but that’s what made me think oh I wonder did Donna get the business…either way the damage is done, I used to love the shop but after all Donnas antics
i wouldnt spend a penny going towards her pocket
My mistake, I forgot I unfollowed the store page 🤦🏻‍♀️ The stock looks like old tat they’re trying to flog. £7.99 scarves and £9.99 dresses will hardly keep Donna in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to. I think the business is dead, beyond resurrection, would love to know what’s going on with it.

My mistake, I forgot I unfollowed the store page 🤦🏻‍♀️ The stock looks like old tat they’re trying to flog. £7.99 scarves and £9.99 dresses will hardly keep Donna in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to. I think the business is dead, beyond resurrection, would love to know what’s going on with it.
I’d say possibly Donna has control saying there’s been no images of Anita up, is it surprising it’s dead tho? She’s ruined it, same with her new venture, like I hardly think silky or whatever it’s called is making much money, there’s no promotion or drive there anymore like we used to see with the buying trips etc with MSC …MSC was doing so well, I can’t help but feel she’s set aside her own independence to leech of the partners money…let’s hope things work out for them

Reactions: 7
I’d say possibly Donna has control saying there’s been no images of Anita up, is it surprising it’s dead tho? She’s ruined it, same with her new venture, like I hardly think silky or whatever it’s called is making much money, there’s no promotion or drive there anymore like we used to see with the buying trips etc with MSC …MSC was doing so well, I can’t help but feel she’s set aside her own independence to leech of the partners money…let’s hope things work out for them
Remember the time she put the reel up of her decade in business and basically cut Anita out of it. She’s a status queen and so are the rest of the family, they’ve followed the pound signs. The wedding pics will tell the true tale as she’ll not be able to resist splashing the opulence of it all but the only thing everyone will be watching for is absent Anita. Anita’s own wedding made the bridal mags so I can’t see Donna’s being any different.

• Sad
Is she actually for real these days. *Another* trip to the States just to buy MOB/MOG outfits?? What planet is she on? She screams new money and ridiculous ideas of herself

Surprised she just hasn't moved herself to the states at this point 😂
She’d be too much of a small fish in a big pond over there. In fairness she clearly loves the attention so why would she go anywhere she wouldn’t get it. She’ll never lose that new money lustre and that’s why she’ll never fit into the circles that matter. My Dad is old money, grew up on a country estate which has been in the family for over 130 years. The only thing that he splashes out on is a new Barbour once every 20 years. Money is the one topic never spoken about or shown in social circles, it’s to be passed on not squandered.

Remember the time she put the reel up of her decade in business and basically cut Anita out of it. She’s a status queen and so are the rest of the family, they’ve followed the pound signs. The wedding pics will tell the true tale as she’ll not be able to resist splashing the opulence of it all but the only thing everyone will be watching for is absent Anita. Anita’s own wedding made the bridal mags so I can’t see Donna’s being any different.
Can’t say I saw the reel. But honestly if she did that it’s not on, like Anita was right there doing the work too, she’s just sold out…I wonder what happened between them? I also hope that Anita still has a good relationship with her parents, it would be really sad if they’ve fallen out….aw of course! Sure you see the fuss she’s making now over the wedding! In her head it’s going to be the wedding of the year 🙄…I mean I had a fairly fancy wedding, complete with a wedding mag feature etc…but I defo did not have notions of going to the states to get a mob outfit lol…like why? It’s not like she couldn’t find something lovely more local…but of course the elephant in the room will be if Anita isn’t there…plus Anita and her hubby seem really suited….I can’t get the same feeling from Donna and the fella.

She’d be too much of a small fish in a big pond over there. In fairness she clearly loves the attention so why would she go anywhere she wouldn’t get it. She’ll never lose that new money lustre and that’s why she’ll never fit into the circles that matter. My Dad is old money, grew up on a country estate which has been in the family for over 130 years. The only thing that he splashes out on is a new Barbour once every 20 years. Money is the one topic never spoken about or shown in social circles, it’s to be passed on not squandered.
Oh 100%! Like let’s just say someone who is old money dosnt have to flash what they have, people just know…for example, Meghan markle roaming around Kensington in hunter wellies that every wannabe and influencer is sporting while Kate Middleton is out and about in le chameau wellies, those in those type of circles don’t need to be told that brand is expensive or if it’s reputation….it’s understated wealth, and very few properly wealthy old money types would squander the money we’ve seen here recently…like the trips to the US every farts end?

Last edited:
plus Anita and her hubby seem really suited….I can’t get the same feeling from Donna and the fella.
Have to say I totally agree with you. Other than the money he doesn't have much going for him. He would have me constantly on edge.

Reactions: 4
I have to agree there - always seemed so loved up and well suited to each other. Enjoying the finer things in life when the opportunity arose but remaining humble with it. And supportive of each other especially through her illness which can be so difficult for any relationship- in sickness and in health.

Anita meanwhile is all about the glitz glamour and horrible notions about herself. It’s all going to come crashing down when the money dries up which it has to do soon. The spending is frivolous and relentless, even the most well heeled aren’t living like that.

She seems like the spoilt brat of the family and I hope that hasn’t caused a rift that puts Anita outside it.
Anita loves a bit of sparkle but I didn’t think she had notions of herself. I thought she was quite humble when she was on social media especially through her cancer battle.

Reactions: 3
Have to say I totally agree with you. Other than the money he doesn't have much going for him. He would have me constantly on edge.

I have to agree there - always seemed so loved up and well suited to each other. Enjoying the finer things in life when the opportunity arose but remaining humble with it. And supportive of each other especially through her illness which can be so difficult for any relationship- in sickness and in health.

DONNA meanwhile is all about the glitz glamour and horrible notions about herself. It’s all going to come crashing down when the money dries up which it has to do soon. The spending is frivolous and relentless, even the most well heeled aren’t living like that.

She seems like the spoilt brat of the family and I hope that hasn’t caused a rift that puts Anita outside it.

Reactions: 3
New member here but avid reader of the thread since Blossoming Birds, C Martin & co promoted this site last year.. not sure why anyone would go to them for PR advice.

Donna’s lifestyle seems strange how they are constantly going on trips but never stay in one place long, it all seems very unsettled. If they don’t really work, why not do a longer trip and enjoy each place more, or relax?

And her fella never smiles in the photos, that’s a sign to me of being insincere or hiding something, all very strange

Reactions: 5