My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is referring to Republic of Ireland, but same applies here regarding lack of declaration of advertising content.
the asa need to make it easier to report - simple form - link to post or upload story imagine and a simple tick box

Reactions: 3
Don’t miss Donna drink and shop her way through New York. In case you’re wondering she’s toting a vintage Hermes Birkin Bleu Electrique probably retailing at £35-45k. It’s nice to see new money trying to be old money.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Don’t miss Donna drink and shop her way through New York. In case you’re wondering she’s toting a vintage Hermes Birkin Bleu Electrique probably retailing at £35-45k. It’s nice to see new money trying to be old money.
She is so vulgar with her new found cash

I’d imagine the new birkin in bleu electrique would clash with Neil’s hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so vulgar with her new found cash

I’d imagine the new birkin in bleu electrique would clash with Neil’s hair 😂
Don’t be silly her birkin is to match her Porsche cayenne 🤦‍♀️ tacky as duck !
She’s definitely married for money not love !
We had a conversation about this one day in work and one of the girls used that phrase. And I was shocked because she said that what she done.
I’d much rather be happily in love with nothing than be miserable or filling a void with materialistic things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When I was poor, I was rich because I was happy; when I was wealthy, I was poor because I was sad.
Matshona Dhliwayo

I think she is like a new breed of people always chasing the next holiday or designer item, but not at all happy within herself
This quote seems very apt

• Heart
Reactions: 5
£35k for a bag. Even I won the euro millions I wouldn’t spend that. What a dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The hoity toity desperation seeps out of every pore from the lot of them all. People have long memories, they’ll always associate them with the gangsters mol and the farmer who liked them that much he went muck spreading on the day of Anita’s wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Birkin is horrific. The proportions are way off for her and it is just such a tacky colour/finish. Our Donna has lots of [Neil's] £££ but no real style...

Reactions: 6
Anyone know where her silver shoes are in her stories? Would love them but don’t want to ask 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else finding these holiday stories really boring and pathetic?? Like why are the crashing some business party thing? Thats tit you do when you’re 20! 🤣🤣 Donna sounds so chavy and a bit pissed every time she talks! I should stop following but it’s like a really slow motion car crash! I can’t look away!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else finding these holiday stories really boring and pathetic?? Like why are the crashing some business party thing? Thats tit you do when you’re 20! 🤣🤣 Donna sounds so chavy and a bit pissed every time she talks! I should stop following but it’s like a really slow motion car crash! I can’t look away!
She’s going to turn into a lush if she’s not too careful. No routine, pt Aliexpress seller and full time party/island hopper with duck all else to do but drink. All lushes have their time before being replaced by a younger model a bit easier to control.

Reactions: 4