My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the Botox squint on one of her eyes 😩 I feel awful for saying that but I thought it was very obvious in the wedding photos. It’s also her new teeth in the wedding pre party photos.

Reactions: 5
She has the Botox squint on one of her eyes 😩 I feel awful for saying that but I thought it was very obvious in the wedding photos. It’s also her new teeth in the wedding pre party photos.
Yea i defo think she’s had a drop of tox, sure the place she was going for her facials leading to the wedding also does Botox and lip fillers etc ..her teeth obvs also will have changed her a little

Reactions: 3
Yea i defo think she’s had a drop of tox, sure the place she was going for her facials leading to the wedding also does Botox and lip fillers etc ..her teeth obvs also will have changed her a little
Botox spok eye is no joke 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she’s lost a lot of weight too which has changed the total shape of her face… don’t get me wrong she looks great, just different

Very heavy Botox around the upper face. The teeth are wild. Are they turkey teeth or only whitened?

I would also say bonding. In the video for the wedding showing her hair and make up her top lip sticks to her teeth, they're too big for her face now 🙈

Reactions: 4
Haven’t been here in ages 🤦🏻‍♀️ this makes me so sad that Anita seems to be just written out of everything. Especially after all she went through with her health 😞
What is the Insta name for Donna now? I’d like a nosey at the wedding pics!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been here in ages 🤦🏻‍♀️ this makes me so sad that Anita seems to be just written out of everything. Especially after all she went through with her health 😞
What is the Insta name for Donna now? I’d like a nosey at the wedding pics!
Mrsdonnasands

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thank you. Omg I’m totally shocked, I was not expecting that to be what he looked like 😱 I was expecting tall, dark and handsome 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does he work at again? Is she doing the slippers etc or just living her best life as a kept woman?
Has anyone heard if Anita is ok?

Reactions: 1
What does he work at again? Is she doing the slippers etc or just living her best life as a kept woman?
Has anyone heard if Anita is ok?
His family came into a lot of money and he’s floated along off the top of that. He runs a whiskey business atm - it can be lucrative but requires a lot of upfront capital and is starting to become a bit oversaturated - basically something that rich people with money and little imagination do.

I reckon she’ll keep it on but it’ll be a side project/hobby

Reactions: 7
His family came into a lot of money and he’s floated along off the top of that. He runs a whiskey business atm - it can be lucrative but requires a lot of upfront capital and is starting to become a bit oversaturated - basically something that rich people with money and little imagination do.

I reckon she’ll keep it on but it’ll be a side project/hobby
Is there a company that supplies masks?

Reactions: 2