My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, you can still buy stuff off the msc website!..I thought it had been discontinued…

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she saw this thread and decided to spice her stories up by showing everyone her pants!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always thought that Donna was the fun one but her content's not good without her sister. She's a shower, walking around like nothing has changed when her brand was literally My {Sister's} Closet.

Reactions: 8
Donna and the fella must be getting married soon by the look of it! They’re not wasting any time!

Reactions: 3
And now heading off to NYC again on another little trip- I tell you she has some life of it!!!

I see him complaining about Dublin Airport and no premier access bag drop or check in! When you're used to privilege equality seems like oppression!

Reactions: 4
She looked so much more polished in the photo from a few years ago that she had up… obviously lost her stylist

Reactions: 2
I’d imagine they aren’t having to save for the wedding like us mere mortals would go that’s why it’s all go go go! Either that or it’s a case of quick or before one of them changes their mind 😬

And now heading off to NYC again on another little trip- I tell you she has some life of it!!!
What a dose, like she’s totally out of touch with reality

Does she even work now or just live off his money?
Well, with all the running around I doubt much work is happening….I mean her new business isn’t anywhere as impressive as MSC so what happens when she dosnt have his money to live on?

I see him complaining about Dublin Airport and no premier access bag drop or check in! When you're used to privilege equality seems like oppression!
Where did you see that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly, Donna is going to be one of these ones that NEVER shuts up about being engaged or their wedding 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️….newsflash your not the only person in the world to be engaged or have a wedding day 🙄

Reactions: 1
Christ 🙄…just because someone gets on with no luggage and skips the que does not mean something suspicious is happening, and I hardly think he would be delighted in featuring on your socials if that was the case anyway 🙄….Ethan hunt you are not, calm down Donna 🙈

Reactions: 2
Personally I am so bored of Donna & this extremely lavish lifestyle. I follow lots of celebs with extremely lavish lifestyles & I can’t quite put my finger on it but Donna’s stories have no emotion - it’s almost like she (her bf) are spending money just for the sake of it. There’s is no depth to it, hard to explain….
In my own experience extremely wealthy men lack a lot of personality! 🤣 sounds like a cliche but I think regardless of how much money you have, you also need things that money can’t buy - like a sister, family, love, experiences etc 😒

Reactions: 12
The absolute tack of going to New York to get your weddings bands. That’s trying wayyyy to hard.

Reactions: 11