My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her stories was like "little did I know here..."
I wonder if she knows Neil was the 1 behind the account we can't talk about :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Well it was his old college email address associated with said account. Perhaps she can't testify against him if they married ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She defo knew about the account. On here makes her look as bad as Neil that’s why they wanted it down! Donna was too used to the nice attention from msc, on here would annoy her fact 👌🏻

Whats the deal with this boyo? I know its on the thread somewhere but can anyone be bothered to give a brief background 🤔

How do you know that GB? 😮 Not surprised he's the type to still have his college email.
They let slip a burner email account on 1 of their screen shots, that burner email then lead to a .edu email address that had same name as Neil. Match that with his college history and the fact that he works with a US tech company who have done work in the area of machine learning and natural language processing.
Or maybe its all just a coincidence 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't look at this grand engagement as anything big...Neil proposed to his first wife in San Francisco on the field of Dodger Stadium, that marriage ended shortly after it began (big wedding too). Knowing his history I'd guess cheating was a factor, as he got together with the ex (that he sued the dog for) shortly after that break up and those two worked together while he was engaged/married. Then he cheated on that girl as well (as the dog lawsuit stated) sooooooooo...good luck Donna. No ring is worth being manipulated and lied to and this seems like a trend for Neil. She always seems well liquored up in most of her snaps and more into the glitz and glam so she probably has no clue what he's up to at any time, perfect target for this type of lad. She should be pulling the DeTechtive crap on his phone/social/emails instead 😅

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow I am here for this ☕ I always thought donna seems well sauced up on her snaps too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sauce or snow ❄
Il not lie I’ve also wondered about this! She seems totally different on her new profile compared to what she was like on msc stories etc! Also cheeky of me to say, but I think she has aged a lot since she’s got with Neil, it must be her new wild lifestyle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Il not lie I’ve also wondered about this! She seems totally different on her new profile compared to what she was like on msc stories etc! Also cheeky of me to say, but I think she has aged a lot since she’s got with Neil, it must be her new wild lifestyle 😂😂😂
The bag will age ya 🙃 wouldn’t be surprised at all

If she's constantly sauced/snowed up, lives on Instagram and focuses more on the glam then he can easily have that second life without her noticing. If he's separated her from any family he controls the narrative and can easily manipulate her which again makes her a prime target. He's hit 40 now so probably having a midlife crisis too but a serial cheater like that does not change. She does look worst for wear and my goodness her makeup tutorials are just horrid...stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she's constantly sauced/snowed up, lives on Instagram and focuses more on the glam then he can easily have that second life without her noticing. If he's separated her from any family he controls the narrative and can easily manipulate her which again makes her a prime target. He's hit 40 now so probably having a midlife crisis too but a serial cheater like that does not change. She does look worst for wear and my goodness her makeup tutorials are just horrid...stop.
I will never forget the dirt of the products in her make up turtorials. It looked like there was more make up outside of the bottle than anywhere else 🤦🏻‍♀️ So grubby

Reactions: 3