Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I actually felt sorry for her the other night when she was pissed drunk walking on her own. She put up a tiktok of it. Can't believe she drinks that much. I lov my drink , I won't lie 😂 but the hangover is horrendous for me if I drink that much. Don't know how she does it. 😳😳 I drank a bottle of wine Saturday night and was dead yesterday, she was mixing drinks and doing shots. I'd be dead 😳😂

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Anyone see the negative comments on her edit tow post? Lisa J shared them and now surprise surprise the comments are gone that were negative!!

spotlight

VIP Member
Everything about her screams attention seeking. She is buying shite every day so that she has a reason to post. Using her sisters illness as content. You'd think at 46 she would have the sense to give it over.
Omg I thought she about 56

Madamex

VIP Member
I thought she was growing out her own hair and that's why it looked like that. I didn't think she actually cut it like that on purpose.

User141

Chatty Member
Her handle is my crazy life on insta and tiktok. Shein hauls and drinking every night of the week. Shes relatively new (i think). She commented on Julies tiktok when she was too drunk to make the feis ‘dont worry happens us all’ or something along those lines. Very thrashy