Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C1O2

Chatty Member
the intermittent fasting, stuffing her gob with white bread, jesus christ, she is doing it all wrong
I thought the same. All the bread and croissant too. I’ve never done intermittent fasting but surely what you eat in those hours should be good and healthy for you or at least in moderation ?

She genuinely looks 53, her teeth are desperate they age her badly. She spends money on Botox and shite without a second thought but wouldn’t sort her teeth out. I don’t understand it. Makes her look so rough

Izzy0919

She could never be considered healthy anyway. The amount she drinks and all the rubbish she eats.
---
I don't know why she bought the leather dress only to cut the bottom off it.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Im nearly sure his name is Colin, sometimes she’d pronounce it cullen then people started spelling it cullen in comments and shes kept it up. All old videos used to be colin nearly sure its the husbands name too
Ah, I see 🙈😂 thanks.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Well rough/ common as muck whatever you want to call it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah i see. I thought you were saying rough as in scummy. She's mad but i wouldn't say common as muck. I just couldn't believe her husband posted out her SheIn order to her. She's constantly shopping , I don't even know where she keeps it all. 🙈 If say it's fairly cluttered , with all the SheIn/Penneys/charity shops. She posts new stuff nearly everyday. How does she get the time to wear it all 😅 I literally go from my work clothes into my PJs 😅 not sure if she works though, haven't heard her mention it.

She’s as cheap, dupe this and dupe that!! Same thing all the time with her and I’m sorry but the teeth ripping open the packets 🤢

allthetruth

VIP Member
Are you meant to hold In your breath and practically break the tape she has it pulled so tight when taking the measurements 😂😂😂😂

User141

Chatty Member
What was in the video she took down with the young lad doing homework. She has a rant up that she got loads of comments and had to take it down🙈🙈

Loki

I see she has a tiktok account with hair and make up stuff too….but I still don’t see the video that might be referencing Caroline!! 🤷‍♀️

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Was she really dancing to maniac 2000 with a load of young ones in the day time pissed? 🙈🙈😳🙈 Was that the communion she was talking about going to?

Always knew she was out for the views and followers but now she’s clearly in it for the money as well…must be hard pressed!