Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User141

Chatty Member
Said they had to leave the house quickly cause the husband was annoying them. Then asked cullen to tell everyone what he was saying and cullen said he wants us to cut our hair

Izzy0919

I wouldn't mind if she knew what she was talking about as regards make up and clothes, I would rather stick pins in my eyes, than look like that.
Today she's on about mental health and self help books, I wouldn't be going to her for advice.
I'm convinced she's miserable in her life, a part time job would be better for her.

nothanks91

VIP Member
I wonder what her show is gonna be like. It’s sold out in the west county which probably holds over 300 people

User141

Chatty Member
The mass video… god that little brat makes me so angry he is so so bold. What 8 years old scream like that. Mine certainly doesn’t

Alikat

It's
Oh dear god she bought the Rita Ora lace pants or whatever they are!!! This is going to be a shit show when she “styles” them
It's easy to style the Rita Ora pants but you need the figure for them... HELLO... Making them look like a pair of tights cause there's too much jelly in the belly won't count!!!!

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Omg , just saw the Rita Ora pants , with the shirt. And pairing it with shorts. Horrendous! And I'm a good 10 years younger than her. Not a chance of wear that out!