My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes , it takes guts to get on in front of thousands and rock a swimsuit try on. No filters or well though out poses or angles. She has great legs .
Makes a change from Sinead curvy style who when she is selling her brand and supposedly proud of her curves, places objects in front of her stomach or bends over.
Caroline is probably the realest Irish instagrammer of late.
Agree she is real, but she's in serious danger of falling into the 'hun' trap. She's great when she's just being herself. But selling shows that aren't reallly shows etc is just cashing in on her 5 minutes of insta fame. When she came along first, she was like a breath of fresh air rather than looking at the over filtered posers. She should try and keep it real, it would stand her better in the long run than just making a quick buck.

Reactions: 6
How is her dog missing for two weeks from kennels? Is this the first time she has posted about the dog going missing? Maybe I didn't see her posts until now but there's no way I would be able to go on holidays if my dog was missing. Hope she finds him.

How is her dog missing for two weeks from kennels? Is this the first time she has posted about the dog going missing? Maybe I didn't see her posts until now but there's no way I would be able to go on holidays if my dog was missing. Hope she finds him.
It’s not her dog that’s missing….shes just sharing a post from another person.

Reactions: 2
I like Caroline but she need to keep being herself. Very sly the way she put AD behind the 42% off sign. She’s getting sneaky and she will lose her following

Reactions: 5
I liked her at the start she was defo something different. However I gave up following for a few reasons. 1. Bperfect gives me the willies. 2 . So does SHEIN and all the unnecessary “ hauls ” (the planet is on fire.) No one needs that amount of stuff. No one. And 3. She obviously has a drink problem and can’t go a day without it which is an uncomfortable watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I liked her at the start she was defo something different. However I gave up following for a few reasons. 1. Bperfect gives me the willies. 2 . So does SHEIN and all the unnecessary “ hauls ” (the planet is on fire.) No one needs that amount of stuff. No one. And 3. She obviously has a drink problem and can’t go a day without it which is an uncomfortable watch.
She led ppl to believe she was just having fun but it's obvious from what she says now that this was all planned to carve out a job. Which is grand fair enough anyone can do it but it wasn't organic and I don't believe she will last as she isn't genuine and appears to be trying way too hard to be 'crazy' it's eye rolling and weary.

• Heart
Reactions: 8