My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she ever get rid of some clothes instead of buying more and more... Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest tiktok 😳 dancing around in the bodysuit 🙈 I don't mind her too much, it's just her hoarding of clothes and constantly buying more to add to the pile of others on the spare room floor. Where would anyone have time to wear all those clothes? It's a ridiculous waste of mone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just said there on her story that her event is on from 6pm-1am. She then proceeded to list the running order.

Is it just me who thinks of the food.. or lack there of? 😂 No meals or any mention of food. Lord, it’s a long night. I’d be climbing the walls for a Supermac’s at 1.05am if that’s the craic. ☠

Reactions: 4
Hate when people post a picture of a hospital and says nothing. And waits for everyone to message if she’s ok 🙄

Reactions: 5
Where can we see this?
On Tiktok ,clares latest video ,she gave an influencer products for goody bags for their show ,only starting out and they're not far from each other sake county ,I think it's Caroline she's on about

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is it Caroline ,Clare Clarkson talking about on her latest video 👀
I thought it was her too but then I remember the time Clare got the backlash for the €100 voucher she was giving everyone who signed up and it was for a crappy eyebrow place and she was making out it was for groceries like Dunne’s or tesco, Caroline was commenting on videos saying it’s ridiculous how Clare scammed people so I doubt she’d go and email Clare after that?

But then again, Caroline didn’t show anything in the goodie bag but someone here mentioned the contents but she should have thanked b perfect etc. especially if they gave 400+ products
---
Where can we see this?
Claire clarkson personal tiktok , it’s not private

Reactions: 3
I see she has a tiktok account with hair and make up stuff too….but I still don’t see the video that might be referencing Caroline!! 🤷‍♀️