My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she's keeping them. Most of her clothes cut into her waist.

Honest to God that room looks like it stinks. Am I correct in saying she doesn't work? She has all day to clean it. Rotten.

Reactions: 4
Who in their right mind would pay to go to this seen as the last one looked like a wash out!!

She really does think she’s some kind of celebrity or something now

Reactions: 5
Yeah because he has a bit of cop on and wants to cut the childrens hair. She cant be told 🙄

Reactions: 2
State of her wardrobe only imagine what the rest of the gaff looks like, I'd say it's crawling. She doesn't work so no excuse to have a clean house and both kids are old enough now
What did she say about the husband?

For someone that’s at home all day, everyday, does she ever cook? She just seems to eat out 3 times a day.

Reactions: 1
Said they had to leave the house quickly cause the husband was annoying them. Then asked cullen to tell everyone what he was saying and cullen said he wants us to cut our hair

Yeah because he has a bit of cop on and wants to cut the childrens hair. She cant be told 🙄
And the digs because the man likes to clean the fecking gaf he works full time too, all she does is sit in the car stuffing her face with the little brat swearing. Shes really loosing the run of herself I liked watching her at the start she was different take me as I am kinda vibe. Now besties with the rest of the tit head influencers every second post is a flipping advert.
While she is at that event tonight with your one Sinead any chance she could give her one of her over priced vests that actually fit 🤪

Reactions: 8
Hope she gives herself a wash before she goes out, she looks filthy, make up all in the sides of her hair and yellow teeth 🤢

Reactions: 4
I only took a nose at this one after seeing her mentioned on another thread Jesus she’s dog rough looking and the state of the room 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I love real people on Instagram bit she is an absolute disgrace.
Her house is filthy, she never cooks,her husband has to come home from work & hoover & clean.
She thinks she's a size 10 & is wedged into most of her clothes,with horrendous fake tan & makeup & she seems to drink every single day.
She encourages her younger son to curse & runs down the older son
Whoever is buying tickets to her shows must be as nuts as her

Reactions: 12
Why would people pay money to see her. Ah the world has gone mad for these eejits.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I find her entertaining. 😂 She doesn’t give a flying feck. It’s refreshing to be honest!

Reactions: 3
For the life of me I will never understand these idiots putting on these shows… like what makes them think they are worthy of a show? What is their talent? Who the duck is paying them money to talk skutter for a few hours? Its mind blowing that idiots out there would blow €50 on a ticket to see a a one thats full time job seems to be is her standing in a dirty wardrobe that resembles Hiroshima doing Penneys hauls of clothes too small for her

• Heart
Reactions: 13