My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a good advertisement for that Vacious vest Christ it’s like she has another set of boobs in her armpits 🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s bet onto her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why buy those shorts if she only likes short shorts because those ones she picked up in Penny’s. Look like they go to knee plus. Is that a dress or cover up for beach that she has on today

Reactions: 1
Saw her at school pick up..,she looked absolutely ridiculous in the pink beach dress!!

New follower. 2 questions.

1. I’d love to know what Cullen is like in school? It shocks me that he’s cursing openly and using middle finger. What age is he? The poor teacher.

2. What’s the story with the sister and the hospital? Has she had an illness before?

Reactions: 2
Hes so bold. Hes just turned 9 and is making his communion in a few weeks. Always on saying school homework etc is so stupid and she sits laughing. Also giving out about mass and communion etc why is he getting it then🙄

Her sister was undergoing treatment for cancer recently and got the all clear. Im delighted for them, not a nice thing to go through

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New follower. 2 questions.

1. I’d love to know what Cullen is like in school? It shocks me that he’s cursing openly and using middle finger. What age is he? The poor teacher.

2. What’s the story with the sister and the hospital? Has she had an illness before?
Her sister had cancer. It's unfair to everyone around him! Imagine the other kids picking up that behaviour from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Could she not let the older lad do his movie review and let him talk about his pets

Reactions: 3
Is she too mean to cut their hair or whats the story. Youngest lad can even see properly with it in his eyes

Reactions: 4