My Crazy Life- Caroline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks well in the pink outfit but why is she walking out with her 9 year old son! Strange! Lots of empty seats even tho it was sold out

Reactions: 4
I was at the show. If you could call it a show. Poor show more like. I actually love Caroline but the show was shite. She came on. The two sons were on stage briefly. Then a short discussion with the menopause lady. Then Jimmy C did her sister's makeup on stage. But there was bad lighting and no camera on them so they lost the audience at that stage. The comedian couldn't make it. So after another brief skit about a Penneys haul with the sister that was it apart from the disco. Tha disco was about as good as a bad wedding. Goody bag contained a Jenny Glow deodorant, perfume sample and something from BPerfect. I sincerely doubt she will sell out another show. Lots of no shows on the night deffo at least 50 empty seats.
I still like her though she's harmless enough. She made time for everyone too which was nice. She's stone mad and what you see us what you get.

Reactions: 13
I was at the show. If you could call it a show. Poor show more like. I actually love Caroline but the show was shite. She came on. The two sons were on stage briefly. Then a short discussion with the menopause lady. Then Jimmy C did her sister's makeup on stage. But there was bad lighting and no camera on them so they lost the audience at that stage. The comedian couldn't make it. So after another brief skit about a Penneys haul with the sister that was it apart from the disco. Tha disco was about as good as a bad wedding. Goody bag contained a Jenny Glow deodorant, perfume sample and something from BPerfect. I sincerely doubt she will sell out another show. Lots of no shows on the night deffo at least 50 empty seats.
I still like her though she's harmless enough. She made time for everyone too which was nice. She's stone mad and what you see us what you get.
Shame on the comedian to let her down last minute. From the videos I saw, she seems mad. Was it strange having the kids around ? Cullen is only 9 like. They could have used her ring light for the makeup demo. It was hard to hear what he was saying with the audience talking so I knew no1 was even listening

Reactions: 2
They could have used her ring light for the makeup demo. It was hard to hear what he was saying with the audience talking so I knew no1 was even listening
[/QUOTE]
Fair play to jimmy for turning up to do the makeup demo. His son passed away only a few weeks ago. I was wondering would he cancel but he seemed to be the only content she had booked. All she mentioned in the show was " there will be a demo from Jimmy C".
Complete cash grab. Looked tragic at the end when she put up a video of the disco, her warbling on stage swigging a bottle of beer.

Reactions: 4
I really don't mind Caroline but walking out like she is some kind of celebrity. The world has gone mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They could have used her ring light for the makeup demo. It was hard to hear what he was saying with the audience talking so I knew no1 was even listening
Fair play to jimmy for turning up to do the makeup demo. His son passed away only a few weeks ago. I was wondering would he cancel but he seemed to be the only content she had booked. All she mentioned in the show was " there will be a demo from Jimmy C".
Complete cash grab. Looked tragic at the end when she put up a video of the disco, her warbling on stage swigging a bottle of beer.
[/QUOTE]
That was nice of him! She should have gotten another ‘influencer’ on to chat or have someone else. I’d be disappointed if I paid €40 for a ticket

Reactions: 3
That was nice of him! She should have gotten another ‘influencer’ on to chat or have someone else. I’d be disappointed if I paid €40 for a ticket
[/QUOTE]
Omg dod jimmy’s son pass away? Poor Jimmy 😶

Reactions: 1
She looked great, but why doesn't she wear the correct size tops. She always looks like she can't breathe.

I don't honestly see why anyone would pay to see her. Who/ what is she? Just watch her tiktok, for free.

Reactions: 7
Like I said upthread, I like Caroline. She is what she is and doesn't try and dress it up, I mean anyone who would show the state of the spare room to the world, I have a spare room that I wouldn't show to my sister 😂.
I don't think she should be showing the kids on insta. Cullen was at the door Saturday night when we were going in. He's so small and there were 400 women there who knew him, but he shouldn't have been there in my opinion. Caroline isn't the only one who has kids that we recognise from social media, we have Mother Earth here in Ennis too and she prostitutes her three matching girls out to whatever brand will pay her. And she doesn't even need the money which is worse. Its leaving them wide open to bullying and commentary, its just not right and there should be laws agains it.

Reactions: 5
Like I said upthread, I like Caroline. She is what she is and doesn't try and dress it up, I mean anyone who would show the state of the spare room to the world, I have a spare room that I wouldn't show to my sister 😂.
I don't think she should be showing the kids on insta. Cullen was at the door Saturday night when we were going in. He's so small and there were 400 women there who knew him, but he shouldn't have been there in my opinion. Caroline isn't the only one who has kids that we recognise from social media, we have Mother Earth here in Ennis too and she prostitutes her three matching girls out to whatever brand will pay her. And she doesn't even need the money which is worse. Its leaving them wide open to bullying and commentary, its just not right and there should be laws agains it.
Completely agree we need some kind of law to protect the various Children who are exposed online for the gain of their parents. There are child actor guidelines and the law needs to catch up to social media.

Reactions: 3
Who is this!?