My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bullshit FM seller ‘bossing’ it at her own ‘business’ I guess. Absolute load of shite........complaining she’s so busy!? I’m working 72 hours a week over 6 nights, as an ITU nurse, I have 4 children.......the youngest is 2 and her nursery is closed. She doesn’t know the meaning of the words stressed and busy. After seeing her pics I’m guessing she’s the one who copied Stepfords foliage wall and didn’t credit him. It’s so obvious :/

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I stopped following her a while ago, was sick of the perfume flogging and trying to recruit people to sell with stories of the money she was making. I hate pyramid schemes and thought lots of people would fall for the stories and end up out of pocket, probably those who can least afford to part with money.
Me too, especially at times like this it just feels like taking advantage of the situation. Think some of these instgrammers and pyramid scheme ‘girl boss’ types can’t stand that this pandemic has literally highlighted their contribution to society...which is absolutely nothing.

Thank goodness for those people with ‘proper’ jobs as she called it, we would literally all die without them 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
Another bullshit FM seller ‘bossing’ it at her own ‘business’ I guess. Absolute load of shite........complaining she’s so busy!? I’m working 72 hours a week over 6 nights, as an ITU nurse, I have 4 children.......the youngest is 2 and her nursery is closed. She doesn’t know the meaning of the words stressed and busy. After seeing her pics I’m guessing she’s the one who copied Stepfords foliage wall and didn’t credit him. It’s so obvious :/
I agree she is definitely the one, it’s no surprise either as she copies everything (which is fine) but she doesn’t credit anyone and passed it all off as her own ideas

how does she have such a following it’s crazy-

She's on the copying again, ripping off ashlie sugar rushed slow cooker hot chocolate as her own! Ashlie went viral with this year's ago (was in the daily mail and all sorts) and now she's used her exact recipe as a paid post not a single mention of credit. She's also blocking any one who comments on ashlies post not even tagging her so must know what she's going. Her page does have some good tips but so many are copied. Even if you don't want to mention the actual account even saying something like "I saw this on Facebook and thought id try it" would be better. Instead she just replies to everyone when they say what a great idea it is thanking them. Sneaky.
Ashlie rips off recipes though and tells everyone its her own so what goes around and all?! Saying ‘my recipes’ for that slow cooker fudge etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not sticking up for MBH at all she ripped that plant wall and is a plastic fake doll but Ashlie does the same

Reactions: 1
Ffs more FM bollocks bore off 'sarah mae'. Cant be that lucrative if your begging for new members all the time eventhough you keep saying theres only a few spaces left. How she has so many followers absolutely baffles me. Boring zero personality and always has that glazed look in her eyes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow. I found her page via the fb diy on a budget page and really liked her upcycling etc. Also liked when she went to the range and shared some pics of stuff she saw, I got a lovely ornament from there to match my kids new room after she shared it. I liked her recipes she shared and Dakota is so cute. But I'm not interested in her perfume stuff so have unfollowed. She should make a business page for it and keep it separate

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow too. I liked how real she was calling out other influencers for their bullshit; such as dangerous cleaning hacks or hiding Ads. But the perfume ... You would think she had made the formula herself, or the first person to start selling but it's been around for years. She is making out you can make more money than a normal job but what she fails to mention is she makes money on the sales of the people she recruits. If she makes £10 profit a bottle she would need to sell about 58 bottles a week consistently to make £30k a year.

Moaning again -has been looking on here again 😂
Jesus christ. I'm assuming it was aimed at my post about her shopping trips? Obviously I dont expect her to do it now for f*ck sake, I was commenting on the ongoing change in her account. I still enjoyed the posts about recipes and the odd DIY thing, and even Dakota learning to ride her bike which I thought was great but I'm not interested in perfume. Get a separate account for it.

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ. I'm assuming it was aimed at my post about her shopping trips? Obviously I dont expect her to do it now for f*ck sake, I was commenting on the ongoing change in her account. I still enjoyed the posts about recipes and the odd DIY thing, and even Dakota learning to ride her bike which I thought was great but I'm not interested in perfume. Get a separate account for it.
I am exactly the same a few I follow have started the perfume thing and it’s not what I followed them for either - I un followed Sarah a while back when I realised all she does is moan literally everything she says is the same and the fact she steals ideas and credits as her own- that annoys me so much

I used to think she was ok until I saw her boasting about making 3k a month on Instagram just after stories about collecting school picnic meal for the little girl. Yes I get she’s in the age bracket to have free school meals but I lean towards if you can afford it then give your meal allowance to someone who might only get the free dinner.

Reactions: 5
I used to think she was ok until I saw her boasting about making 3k a month on Instagram just after stories about collecting school picnic meal for the little girl. Yes I get she’s in the age bracket to have free school meals but I lean towards if you can afford it then give your meal allowance to someone who might only get the free dinner.
Oh I thought you only got them free if you had a low income? My youngest gets free schools meal as hes year 1, however hes not getting anything during school closure as we dont qualify (income too high, not on certain benefits etc).

Oh I thought you only got them free if you had a low income? My youngest gets free schools meal as hes year 1, however hes not getting anything during school closure as we dont qualify (income too high, not on certain benefits etc).
I assumed the meals she picked up were because of her daughters age not financial as who on earth can’t afford lunch for one kiddy when one parent earns £3k 😳 especially with no mortgage/ rent .

Did he call her out for it? I've just discovered stepford

you do, the vouchers are only for means tested free dinner, not universal ones. You qualify for the whole key stage though once you qualify I think so it might be that they used to qualify so still get them now?

Some of those ‘confessions’ she’s shared on her story are downright bleeping disgusting. Wtf is wrong with people?! Can guarantee they’re ‘hinchers’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

And what gross, negative content for her to be putting out. Talk about scraping the barrel

Now the GF is peddling the pyramid scheme, double the busy, who will look after Dakota now they are both 'boss babes' with their 'own business' running a fake perfume empire

I saw this and thought the same! They are hardly struggling for money 😡 someone I know was moaning they wasn't getting a voucher for their child when they get £2k+ a month in benefits and I told them myself to get a grip. I don't know why but it really annoys me it should only be for the family's who really need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2