Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Another bullshit FM seller ‘bossing’ it at her own ‘business’ I guess. Absolute load of shite........complaining she’s so busy!? I’m working 72 hours a week over 6 nights, as an ITU nurse, I have 4 children.......the youngest is 2 and her nursery is closed. She doesn’t know the meaning of the words stressed and busy. After seeing her pics I’m guessing she’s the one who copied Stepfords foliage wall and didn’t credit him. It’s so obvious :/

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Glas the separation anxiety cleared up in time for a free trip to dubai with her pyramid scheme, miraculous recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Starting a business don't make me laugh. You're part of a pyramid scheme love selling knock-off perfumes not exactly headed for the Apprentice anytime soon. I hate when pyramid scheme huns talk shite about 'being their own boss' and 'running their own business' you get about 12% commission off a sale that's how you know it's not your own business so pipe down

Reactions: 10

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Nothing to cure your crippling separation anxiety like a free holiday!
no Doubt beggy Betty will be telling us all how much she misses her kids….. well no one’s making you jet off and leave them hun. Funny that she couldn’t even let Justine take him out without her but now she’s happy to be across the globe, she can’t keep up with her own bullshit!

Reactions: 10

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

😳 the human Bratz doll is now posting yet another picture in her knickers telling us it’s her due date and when does everyone think beige will arrive?!?!
Sorry hun I thought a few days ago you was wingeing that it’s so annoying people ask you!
quite frankly I doubt anyone gives a shit to be honest but at least we won’t be subjected to you wobbling about on that bloody ball for much longer!

Reactions: 9

BarryBiggun

Ffs more FM bollocks bore off 'sarah mae'. Cant be that lucrative if your begging for new members all the time eventhough you keep saying theres only a few spaces left. How she has so many followers absolutely baffles me. Boring zero personality and always has that glazed look in her eyes lol

• Haha

ohhhsnap

I use the site for other threads but since I know Sarah thought I would see if she has a thread. have so many stories about this girl 🙄 known her (not particularly well) for over 10 years now. She's not a very nice person, cheated on her boyfriends a lot back in the day. Was really nasty about her baby daddy's new girlfriend. Once wore a Primark vest as a dress to a party in year 11. Tried to recruit one of my friends into her pyramid scheme last year and then actually did end up recruiting another of my friends 😂 I deleted her off Facebook last year and I've not seen her in person since we were maybe 19/20? so a good 6 ish years now. she's not a nice person in real life. or at least wasn't when I knew her

Peanut84

I just personally think she makes digs at other people but doesn’t like it when done to her.

Prime example is the sun tan lotions. She’s almost knocking other accounts to make her seem better?

“So lots of other accounts have posted about packing for holidays but they didn’t bother to mention sun tan lotion and that’s important “.... now I agree with her obviously, but just talk about sun tan lotion if that’s what you want to do and not call out people for not doing it.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Ouch, she’s shedding followers. Shame really, used to think she was really good and genuine before she joined that pyramid scheme.
I’m glad people are waking up to it, i used to really like her account but now I realise she’s a stuck up con artist

C7tyBlue5

So glad there’s a thread for her…..

She really bugs the shit out of me more recently. Always on the beg. If it’s not begging for her daughters bedroom furniture it’s prams and other baby items.

I see how she’s on the beg for a baby shower venue now.

I can’t stand how these “influencers” think they should be entitled to free stuff. Go to work and pay for it like the rest of us have to you freeloading arse holes!

Glenelg

🙄 Another account that moans and speaks about controversial stuff to get the engagement up! She copies what other accounts are doing. I noticed her stories a while back, were basically “tattle” word for word! She’s watching here and then anything that she feels will score her brownie points, she stories it 😂

Reactions: 8
I just personally think she makes digs at other people but doesn’t like it when done to her.

Prime example is the sun tan lotions. She’s almost knocking other accounts to make her seem better?

“So lots of other accounts have posted about packing for holidays but they didn’t bother to mention sun tan lotion and that’s important “.... now I agree with her obviously, but just talk about sun tan lotion if that’s what you want to do and not call out people for not doing it.
I've just had a look at her story, she's just talking about using lotion and how to stay protected? You posted about her to you've unfollowed her but you're clearly still searching for her to watch her stories so you can't be that bothered...

Thatbbaskin

Her thread is barely posted on, yet as soon as it is she makes stories 🤣 god shes keen! Bet she searches her name daily

• Haha

Citygirlgonecountry

She is not a bonny looking lassie. Her lips are just ridiculous looking now and she always has a really blank look about her, dead behind the eyes. Vacant eyes to match the monotone voice!

Reactions: 7

Loving the gossip

She comes across as such a spoiled little bitch. Shes upset people are asking of she has had the baby. Fuck off this is why you don't share with a bunch of strangers ur due date obviously people are going to ask.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll wear them foul stomper trainers whilst giving birth, then Justine might pack the exercise bike to get some pedalling in while she waits

• Haha

anon0503

Imagine just having a baby and one of your first posts after saying you’ll catch up with your followers in the coming days is about fucking trainers

• Haha

Melter22

I don’t get this neutral business either, how can she teach him his colours if he doesn’t see any?? Poor child must think he’s colour blind! Same as her teaching him sign language but now complaining he doesn’t speak? 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

on a separate note, I wish she’d cut her hair, it’s ridiculous looking

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I find pregnancy announcements with that ‘I get to love you’ song incredibly cringeworthy. Actually, come to think of it, I find pregnancy announcement videos cringeworthy too. Why not just do a photo to announce it?