My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know she makes that much? I highly doubt she gets that much per AD
The amount a brand will pay an influencer isn’t always down to the number of follows. It’s engagement and if that’s a highly engaged account she’s probably being paid more than 1k depending on what the brand is looking for.

The amount a brand will pay an influencer isn’t always down to the number of follows. It’s engagement and if that’s a highly engaged account she’s probably being paid more than 1k depending on what the brand is looking for.
My last comment got deleted but yes exactly this!! She’s really good at keeping up with her account and I’m sure her engagement and impressions are really high

Reactions: 1
It was when she started doing her natural cleaning product tips and she was on her stories talking about how other cleaning account's use too any chemicals and use unsafe practices and fail to mention it to their followers that they had since discovered that it's an unsafe method. I can't remember exactly what she said but it was along them lines and although she never mentioned the account she was talking about by name it was clear she was talking about hinch. And basically everything she said was what had been covered on the hinch threads on tattle, and like the above poster said it was word for word pretty much.
Spot on. She reads here and then tries to score points 🙄 I don’t think she will ever make it to the “rave about” thread.

Reactions: 2
I'm quite neutral to mybudgethome, I don't love her but I also don't dislike her (she gives some good tips and doesn't seem fake etc), but I was wondering what happened on GMB (ITV)? I didn't get to watch it and she disappeared from insta all of Friday and started posting as though nothing had happened today?? Am I the only person wondering this?

Reactions: 3
I'm quite neutral to mybudgethome, I don't love her but I also don't dislike her (she gives some good tips and doesn't seem fake etc), but I was wondering what happened on GMB (ITV)? I didn't get to watch it and she disappeared from insta all of Friday and started posting as though nothing had happened today?? Am I the only person wondering this?
I knew I recognised her, wasn’t she on for hanging out washing tips? If it was her then they basically saw it as a joke segment and you could see on her face she wanted to take it seriously but the presenters just weren’t 🤣 probably a bit embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s my budget home cos she’s got half it gifted to her! These people can afford all this tat gifted to them where’s the real people that have come from nothing and have had to get everything themselves!

Reactions: 2
It’s my budget home cos she’s got half it gifted to her! These people can afford all this tat gifted to them where’s the real people that have come from nothing and have had to get everything themselves!
I disagree with this actually. I followed when she first made her account and it was a lovely council house so I assume that's why the name. She does get gifted expensive stuff sometimes which is annoying but she does post loads of tips to do things on a budget

I disagree with this actually. I followed when she first made her account and it was a lovely council house so I assume that's why the name. She does get gifted expensive stuff sometimes which is annoying but she does post loads of tips to do things on a budget
Mate she’s been gifted carpets, rugs, sofas, beds! I live in a council house started with absolutely nothing and I’ve had to build it all myself! That isn’t a council house now cos she wouldn’t have been able to put the tv unit wall thing there. Can’t do any building work with a council house.

Reactions: 4
I followed when I saw her story about telling everyone how dangerous throwing lenor all over your stuff was.. I thought oh ok this lady is informative.
But very recently I've noticed the copying.
Hinch cleans her fridge the 2 days later she's doing it. Much prefer when she posts her own material.

Mate she’s been gifted carpets, rugs, sofas, beds! I live in a council house started with absolutely nothing and I’ve had to build it all myself! That isn’t a council house now cos she wouldn’t have been able to put the tv unit wall thing there. Can’t do any building work with a council house.
She’s not in a council house now she moved in with her partner who owned her own home

I followed when I saw her story about telling everyone how dangerous throwing lenor all over your stuff was.. I thought oh ok this lady is informative.
But very recently I've noticed the copying.
Hinch cleans her fridge the 2 days later she's doing it. Much prefer when she posts her own material.
Yeah she copies.. if a big account does something, she then does similar but her spin on it and “better”

Reactions: 4
Yes!!!! Not a single one for the slimming world recipes are her own and she has them on her highlights!!
Who does she credit though? There are millions of the same ideas out there. Half of the recipes I've noticed are from pinch of nom, and pinch of nom stole the recipes from two chubby cubs and then made a book about it. It must be so annoying but you've to to think that there's only so much to post about before it's considered 'copying' I follow her on Instagram for ideas and that's clearly what people share ideas for, for others to copy. Half of the places people take ideas from I would never think to follow so how else would I get the ideas?

Who does she credit though? There are millions of the same ideas out there. Half of the recipes I've noticed are from pinch of nom, and pinch of nom stole the recipes from two chubby cubs and then made a book about it. It must be so annoying but you've to to think that there's only so much to post about before it's considered 'copying' I follow her on Instagram for ideas and that's clearly what people share ideas for, for others to copy. Half of the places people take ideas from I would never think to follow so how else would I get the ideas?
Totally get that but she has stated herself she would give credit if she used other accounts ideas but she’s kind of gone under the radar slimming world wise, she not a member fair enough you don’t have to be but she has clung onto slimming world as a way to gain another audience.