My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how most birthday gifts were actually just pedalling those crap FM products šŸ˜‚

also the gin ā€˜I donā€™t usually like the taste of alcohol but this tastes greatā€™ oh soz was it your birthday or your Gfs? Another narcissist - Instagram seems to breed them!

Reactions: 2
I like how most birthday gifts were actually just pedalling those crap FM products šŸ˜‚

also the gin ā€˜I donā€™t usually like the taste of alcohol but this tastes greatā€™ oh soz was it your birthday or your Gfs? Another narcissist - Instagram seems to breed them!
Mmm thought this too! And that Ā£1000 voucher. Who knows how much she spends on her kid but when shes constantly wearing clapped out primark trainers from last year I do wonder....

Why is she trying to pretend sheā€™s made over a mill selling tit perfumes on her insta story

Reactions: 1
She is a joke. Everyone is jumping on the fm bandwagon. They are rubbish. I have tried them. Not impressed at all

I messaged her the other day and said I was disappointed that she had become involved in MLM and was exploiting her followers. She denied it completely saying it was a brilliant business and she was helping people šŸ™„

Slightly off topic but I'm sure Sarah joined fm because of her but if anyone follows sofy dobson on insta she is posting how she's made 15 grand this month alone on fm šŸ˜³

Apparently she has earned 12k this month from perfume sales. Hmmmm Iā€™m not convinced!

Apparently she has earned 12k this month from perfume sales. Hmmmm Iā€™m not convinced!
12k this month from signing up idiot followers who probably barely have 20p to rub together so they can harass their friends/family/followers to buy from them during a global pandemic. She's cashed in on having a large following ill give her that. Must be some kind of brain behind that face with those gormless looking blow up doll lips

Reactions: 3
Surely she should put ā€œadā€ on her posts?
Yes she should because itā€™s advertising a business her business. Thatā€™s why some
People have separate business pages to personal pages and then #ad if they promote on their personal page šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Think she should change her name from budget home to very home. The amount of stuff theyā€™ve given her for that house is ridiculous. Why keep accepting stuff from very if you make as much as you claim from your ā€˜perfumeā€™ šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
This has royally pissed me off, why set up your cleaning chemicals to look like sweets? I know her daughter is older but there is a reason tit like this should be kept in child safe containers
Regardless of the safety aspect, I know I couldn't be arsed decanting my cleaning products into pretty bottles and jars.

Regardless of the safety aspect, I know I couldn't be arsed decanting my cleaning products into pretty bottles and jars.
Me either. Sheā€™s got way too much time on her hands, she needs to get a proper job.

Her Perfume thing seems to be taking off, did you see she has a company car now?
Yeah I saw that, it doesnā€™t sit right with me though. Itā€™s a MLM sheā€™s probably doing well for now as sheā€™s exploiting all her followers she recruits. I doubt itā€™ll last!

I unfollowed her recently, think it's so unethical using a big SM following to make money out of a pyramid scheme. She's already said in the past they live mortgage free so just funding her lifestyle

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw that, it doesnā€™t sit right with me though. Itā€™s a MLM sheā€™s probably doing well for now as sheā€™s exploiting all her followers she recruits. I doubt itā€™ll last!
I've noticed lots of instagrammers with a large following have recently started doing MLM businesses and seem to be successful at them as their followers see the 'amazing earnings and lifestyle' the instagrammer has and want to do the same. They also seem to sell lots of the products they're selling to their followers, who probably just buy them out of loyalty. That bloody lumi spa thing springs to mind!