My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on the copying again, ripping off ashlie sugar rushed slow cooker hot chocolate as her own! Ashlie went viral with this year's ago (was in the daily mail and all sorts) and now she's used her exact recipe as a paid post not a single mention of credit. She's also blocking any one who comments on ashlies post not even tagging her so must know what she's going. Her page does have some good tips but so many are copied. Even if you don't want to mention the actual account even saying something like "I saw this on Facebook and thought id try it" would be better. Instead she just replies to everyone when they say what a great idea it is thanking them. Sneaky.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used to quite like her but she's now just Ad after Ad and copying every new craze that comes out. It's embarrassing. The DIY lunchables, the toilet fizzers, the hot choc, her slimming world meals...
Just saw her latest story that she's finally accepted to attend a press event (apparently she's had millions of invites over the past 3 years but always declined due to anxiety) but now she's able to go 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also, her bottom lip! Jesus! It's triple the size of her top lip and looks quite painful. She was naturally pretty before she started messing about with her face.

Reactions: 1
I get the impression she wants to make as much money as she can whilst doing as little actual work as possible. Sick of these influencers who ponce around all day arranging staged photos and ads and acting like their life is so hard.

Also, trying to flog a Very hoover whilst we’re in a global pandemic and people are losing their jobs? Classy.

Reactions: 5
Very annoying atm bored of constant perfume stories then other day talking about following some new accounts and asking for suggestions. Then follows no one. Just find her forced now and acts fake to be noticed. Just all about money and that crap perfume

Reactions: 4
Starting a business don't make me laugh. You're part of a pyramid scheme love selling knock-off perfumes not exactly headed for the Apprentice anytime soon. I hate when pyramid scheme huns talk shite about 'being their own boss' and 'running their own business' you get about 12% commission off a sale that's how you know it's not your own business so pipe down

Reactions: 10
I stopped following her a while ago, was sick of the perfume flogging and trying to recruit people to sell with stories of the money she was making. I hate pyramid schemes and thought lots of people would fall for the stories and end up out of pocket, probably those who can least afford to part with money.

She’s just addressed the comments on ‘a website used to slate others’ about her perfume flogging on insta stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I’m baffled at is a few weeks ago she said her daughter got free school meals. But now she’s making £3k a month. Hope all this sudden dollar is being declared to HMRC. It’s people who have been doing these ‘proper jobs’ that pay tax who have been paying for her free school meals!

Reactions: 6
She'll get free school meals because of her age. All children in key stage 1 get them free. My youngest does but myself and my husband both work.

Reactions: 3
She'll get free school meals because of her age. All children in key stage 1 get them free. My youngest does but myself and my husband both work.
Ok I see! Not got kids so didn’t realise that.

Her thread is barely posted on, yet as soon as it is she makes stories 🤣 god shes keen! Bet she searches her name daily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHA she must be on here a loadssss to say the last post about her was nearly a month ago and then when I said something she addressed it like an hour later on insta - can’t be that busy aye 😉😉

Guarantee she slags people off on here she’s made little digs about cleaning accounts on her stories before but then still steals their tips 🤐