My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this pair of begs get gifted a holiday does she pay for anything, never known two people that don’t work to live such an extravagant lifestyle. The cars, holidays, days out, beauty treatments they make me sick!!

Reactions: 5
She will have messaged and said she will promote them, deffo begged for it. Because no sane company would actively offer her a holiday off their own back. bleeping idiots the lot of them. I’ve never known such a monotone, and quite simply very irritatingly boring get gifted so much stuff.
Was there in June it’s shite anyways! They need the ‘good’ press as there’s such bad reviews about it!

Can’t believe this pair of begs get gifted a holiday does she pay for anything, never known two people that don’t work to live such an extravagant lifestyle. The cars, holidays, days out, beauty treatments they make me sick!!
Makes me so angry! Even worse when she was saying on her stories few weeks ago she wasn’t sure if she wanted to abroad this year but J had convinced her to go. Nah you were offered a freebie that quickly changed your mind.

Reactions: 1
Does she ever post something other than the baby? Jesus I wonder who her favourite child is 🥴 such boring content

For it being a paid gifted holiday they aren’t doing much promoting for the place!! (Cause it’s shite) lol

Reactions: 2
Yeh I did wonder why a hotel in Spain in august would need to gift stays to low level influencers for promo. Surely if it was that popular it would be fully booked out for summer season?

Reactions: 4
Yeh I did wonder why a hotel in Spain in august would need to gift stays to low level influencers for promo. Surely if it was that popular it would be fully booked out for summer season?
It got so much backlash after the crazy Spanish gypsys that ruined everyone’s holiday when I was there so they are desperate . But big lips isn’t doing anything to help 😂

• Haha
Gifted holiday wasn’t even a week long… rather pay for it myself and have more than 3 full days 😂

In another note, do we think that baby has anything to do with Justine biologically!?!? It looks just like Dakota and she’s not justines, I know they were going on about using Justines egg but in the next breath sad they used ai and not in a clinic so how did that work?!? I think this pair talk bullshit!

Reactions: 4
In another note, do we think that baby has anything to do with Justine biologically!?!? It looks just like Dakota and she’s not justines, I know they were going on about using Justines egg but in the next breath sad they used ai and not in a clinic so how did that work?!? I think this pair talk bullshit!
That baby looks way to much like Dakota! And tbh I can’t see Sarah being unselfish enough to not use her own egg. Justine isn’t even aloud to take Oakley out on her own! So I doubt that he is hers

They’ll def have used a clinic as they were on about Justine being on the birth cert. But I’d bet he’s biologically Sarah’s by looking at him.

Is it just me who thinks it’s selfish how they’ve decided that Justine is the other mother but isn’t aloud to take Oakley out ect? I’m currently 19 weeks pregnant and I get some parents want to keep their babies close but it must be sooooo hard for Justine to feel like his mummy when she’s not given the chance to

I think that Sarah is an absolute control freak, with nothing better to do than clean, do budget diy and have cosmetic surgeries to make her feel better about herself and her sad little life and she treats Justine like her 3rd child which to be fair “If the cap fits….!” There’s no proof that Justine is on any birth certificate and I wouldn’t believe what they say either way, all I Can see is that kid is a spit of Dakota and Sarah!

Reactions: 5
I worry how Dokota will see herself as she hits teenage years. She’s the absolute image of Sarah, who’s telling her with her actions that she needs all these cosmetic procedures to be happy with her appearance. So where does that leave Dakota when she makes that link?

Let’s hope Dakota has her head screwed on and realises that there is more to life than how you look and not have the ultimate goal of looking like a blow up doll like her mother does!

Let’s hope Dakota has her head screwed on and realises that there is more to life than how you look and not have the ultimate goal of looking like a blow up doll like her mother does!
I think she looks awful! Justine looks so much prettier than her just because she’s more natural. Why do people think it’s such a good look! I’ve had my lips done but they still look natural

I’ve been to that hotel and it’s decent.. gaz from g shore is there now… in Justines latest picture both them kids have awful sunburn!