My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s going away for 5 days after getting back from Dubai. I thought she had major separation anxiety from her kid???

Reactions: 2
I can't see a road sign or anything so only local people would know and even then it only narrows it down to an area surely?

Ps... Justines makeover was tit
Yes sorry I know the area but it was really easy to work out the exact house cause of what she had posted on the way to school, plus Dakota’s uniform, then paired with Sarah posting stuff like the snow on her drive. I once read about a girl who just innocently posted on her instagram to150k followers and a man from her town stalked her for years😳

the make over aged her to hell

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The set up for Dakota’s party is very cute but surely a 10 year old would’ve preferred it to be pink/purple/blue rather than boring old beige

Bored of her posting photos of her baby, I say that as someone who’s pregnant 😂 I just don’t care about baby food or what clothes he’s in or the 7000 foods he’s tried and liked. And of course she’s not vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
Bored of her posting photos of her baby, I say that as someone who’s pregnant 😂 I just don’t care about baby food or what clothes he’s in or the 7000 foods he’s tried and liked. And of course she’s not vaccinated.
Why do those type of mums think other people care about what their kid eats 😩

I saw her go in herons last week or 2 ago. I thought she’d be too stuck up for herons🤣

• Haha
I actually don’t mind Sarah at all but what does really annoy me is that she doesn’t even actively do FM anymore but that’s how she’s living her life and that’s where her main income is. She’s still getting over 10k a month which is just disgusting.

I actually don’t mind Sarah at all but what does really annoy me is that she doesn’t even actively do FM anymore but that’s how she’s living her life and that’s where her main income is. She’s still getting over 10k a month which is just disgusting.
Surely she’s not getting that much?

Surely she’s not getting that much?
oh she deffo will be. She’s got loads of people under her! She qualified for Dubai and to do that you have to be getting the top leader board for like 6 months + and I’m sure it’s over 10k

---

I used to do fm

oh she deffo will be. She’s got loads of people under her! She qualified for Dubai and to do that you have to be getting the top leader board for like 6 months + and I’m sure it’s over 10k

---

I used to do fm
I know their house was free but I’d not wanna live in that area if I was getting 10k a month

their house was free ?!
No wonder they don’t want to move, even though they’ve got NO back garden 🫣
I’m sure she said it was gifted by Justines family member? It was bought in 2000 for just under 27k and was listed again for sale in 2014 but never sold. They do have a bit of a garden but not big