My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that it matters but does anyone know who the biological mum is... was Sarah's egg used or was Justine's egg implanted in to Sarah like Cole and Abbie did??

Proper weird that she’s just given birth but is straight away sharing crappy trainer links and asking people what discontinued foods they miss, locating pics of the stuff and sharing!

Reactions: 2
Proper weird that she’s just given birth but is straight away sharing crappy trainer links and asking people what discontinued foods they miss, locating pics of the stuff and sharing!
I know right I couldn’t even think straight for about 2 weeks after giving birth yet alone do all that on insta

Reactions: 1
She’s probably still on a high from the birth.
give it a few days and she’ll have her baby blues. She must be expecting it!
She’ll go quiet for a few days and then pop up and explain why

Might just be me, but insisting on neutral clothing for baby boys when their sisters were/are all pink and dresses just screams to me that they’re disappointed in the sex. Dakota’s bows, pink bedroom, dresses… so why insist on baby being in neutrals? I’d understand if it was across both kids because they like the style of it.

Might just be me, but insisting on neutral clothing for baby boys when their sisters were/are all pink and dresses just screams to me that they’re disappointed in the sex. Dakota’s bows, pink bedroom, dresses… so why insist on baby being in neutrals? I’d understand if it was across both kids because they like the style of it.
It’s the instahun baby boy uniform. They all do it 🙄 poor kids don’t see any colour until they get to school …

Reactions: 3
It’s so obvious Justine favours him. Yes I know Dakota isn’t hers but technically neither is he? I thought they used her egg but he’s Dakota’s double so I doubt it. I hope Dakota doesn’t end up feeling left out 😔

It’s so obvious Justine favours him. Yes I know Dakota isn’t hers but technically neither is he? I thought they used her egg but he’s Dakota’s double so I doubt it. I hope Dakota doesn’t end up feeling left out 😔
I've been meaning to come here and comment on this for a while. Justines Instagram photo is of her, Sarah and Oakley.. yes it's a lovely picture but that is AWFUL. She was all over Dakota calling her her world until Oakley came along. Dakota is old enough to notice these things - it's disgusting

ETA - She put up a photo last week of Sarah holding Oakley saying "my world in one photo"... no Dakota??? I'm surprised Sarah has allowed that

Reactions: 4
I've been meaning to come here and comment on this for a while. Justines Instagram photo is of her, Sarah and Oakley.. yes it's a lovely picture but that is AWFUL. She was all over Dakota calling her her world until Oakley came along. Dakota is old enough to notice these things - it's disgusting

ETA - She put up a photo last week of Sarah holding Oakley saying "my world in one photo"... no Dakota??? I'm surprised Sarah has allowed that
why is she putting up with it?! I’d have something to say! But I feel like she’s just as bad

I wonder who’s egg it was! Because she is obsessed with that baby which is fine but don’t treat Dakota differently

As they are both on the birth certificate it'll be justines egg which sarah carried making them both LEGALLY the boys mums. I think its unfair to say she's pushing dakota out however this baby is technically hers so she may not notice what she is doing