My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As they are both on the birth certificate it'll be justines egg which sarah carried making them both LEGALLY the boys mums. I think its unfair to say she's pushing dakota out however this baby is technically hers so she may not notice what she is doing
I don’t believe that baby is her egg. He is the image of Dakota!

Reactions: 3
I was under the impression they didn't use Justines egg...There was no fertility/egg retrieval stuff, and I can imagine they'd be quite vocal about it.

There's another same sex couple who have recently had a baby too, and they did use the egg from one mum and implant it into the other.

Just watched her stories about her ‘baby best buys’ and one of them was ‘Aden and Anais Muslins’ like why not just ✨regular✨ muslins? Why does it have to be a branded version? Always on the beg 🙄

• Heart
Why’s it a random question that someone asked if she’s lost the baby weight? She’s so passive aggressive

Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw the update, how scary!
I’m not there biggest fans by any means but I can’t imagine the worry they must be going through.
Oh god poor girl must be going through hell thinking about what ifs. Its one of my worst fears getting cancer I know most are treatable but it's true terrifying.

Reactions: 2
She just shared an aff link for a fan that “loads” of people recommended… not sure who is recommending a product that isn’t released until next week (it’s an Aldi tower fan that’s pre- order only currently) 🤔

Where on earth do they get their money from?! Surely not from FM that neither of them promote anymore and Justine does the odd carers shift?? Justine has just bought a new Audi, spent £900 on 4 alloys and now they're travelling first class on the train. What am I doing wrong 🤣

Where on earth do they get their money from?! Surely not from FM that neither of them promote anymore and Justine does the odd carers shift?? Justine has just bought a new Audi, spent £900 on 4 alloys and now they're travelling first class on the train. What am I doing wrong 🤣
Credit cards - they’ll be in £1000’s of debt

don’t worry, you’re doing it right♥

I’d presumed there was enough people under them on the pyramid that exploiting their work would be bringing in a half decent amount. Not Audi and new alloys decent, but better than selling yourself would for most people!

I’m guessing they’re off to London on a gifted break and the company has paid their first class travel

Anyone else think it was incredibly cheeky for her to do an aff link of the pumpkins Laurie had only just posted!! She hadn’t even bought one herself and was trying to make money off it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I really can’t imagine a person being any more bland than her, she comes across as the most boring person in the world I swear 😴

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it was incredibly cheeky for her to do an aff link of the pumpkins Laurie had only just posted!! She hadn’t even bought one herself and was trying to make money off it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I really can’t imagine a person being any more bland than her, she comes across as the most boring person in the world I swear 😴
Yes I thought this too!

She’s getting right on my wick lately. How many times does she have to mention how big Oakley is? We get it,

• Haha
Bored in general of her content, all about the baby. I say that as someone who is pregnant 😅 just have 0 interest, I used to not mind some of her DIY ideas even though she grates on me.

Reactions: 4
What does she even do to get a free holiday? Literally all she posts about is the baby, when was her last DIY related post? 🙄

What does she even do to get a free holiday? Literally all she posts about is the baby, when was her last DIY related post? 🙄
She will have messaged and said she will promote them, deffo begged for it. Because no sane company would actively offer her a holiday off their own back. bleeping idiots the lot of them. I’ve never known such a monotone, and quite simply very irritatingly boring get gifted so much stuff.