Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutMeeeeeee

Watch all the stories be deleted tomorrow morning. The absolute state of her - she should be locked up for being drunk in charge of a child.

Reactions: 6

StTropez

Haven’t checked in on L8’s resident skem head for a while but a reel of her eating chocolate just got posted into my feed and she’s Absolutely ruined her face hasn’t she 😂😭

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Used to like her way back when she was like a cool random on Insta but she started flogging and begging and banging on about causes and I just couldn’t be arsed

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Her face proper annoys me. It’s one of those cunty faces you’d never get bored of slapping

Gee

Chatty Member
Iv just seen the end of her story about the disclosure van please tell me its not her giving legal advice giving it all hey guys !

shes gone all part time working mummy
Bellend

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Jer story the other day was her saying she's removed her kid from school and put him in another, she had a go at the teacher and basically said "I'm the parent and family writer for the echo".....whi the fuck does she think she is?

• Wow
  • Haha

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
She reminds me of a girl I went to college with who wanted to stand out from the crowd so went full on vegan with food and clothes, then went goth, then tried to be indie just to get male attention but ended up looking like those 90s lonely middle aged Liberian that’ll scream if you made little noise 🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
I look fit though … I beg your pardon 🤣
Guess you had to be there eh Sazzles? Still pushing binge drinking is cool as well… good to know where she stands on the subject this month

still unbearable I see - had forgotten all about this thread 🤣

• Haha

StTropez

yes, Shirl was articulate and actually seemed anti social media.
Lol at MBS linkedin saying she worked for John Lewis and Southport Pleasureland as a social media advisor. Free day out on the bumper cars she means. I got a free drink in Christakis once for a good Tripadvisor review, might put that on my Linkedin :)
I bet the social media department at John Lewis would be surprised to learn this😂

• Haha

Gee

Chatty Member
She sells any shite too once it was skin care and lipsticks now its socks i just dont wanna pay twenty odd quid for . So i didnt now i may never see her kitchen - joking aside that really pissed me off who does she think she is too say that ? Just makes me think shes two faced so when she was relatable it was purely for insta engagement in the first place

• Heart

StTropez

I read all of her Echo pieces. They are rubbish. Boring yet smug, uninformative and preachy. She’s getting ripped in the comments tbf
the latest one about getting rid of school uniforms because she left it late to sort hers. The privilege!

no-no

VIP Member
About 15 stories and apparently she can “turn the negative fuel into a best selling self help book” all because she said she’d post a pic with her fella but now doesn’t want to? 😵💫 Go away you absolute embarrassment.

no-no

VIP Member
This comment on one of her posts made me angry. She's not Batman but she is profiting off women's sexual assault with her line of teeshirts so what a horrible response.

Too busy posing for the camera to remember who she's making money from.
She’s got Jack Monroe vibes. What’s this about the venue?

observerisshe

Chatty Member
It’s mad that her son’s dad is an alcoholic and she’s letting her son drink underage. My mind is blown

• Wow