Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no-no

VIP Member
I think I decided it wasn’t her due to the punctuation, but definitely don’t think it was Leanne either.

Anyway, is she for real with those give me self esteem stories? 🤮🤮🤮 Harping on about “sustainability” when you’re feeding your kid lobster 👌🏻

‘Columnist’ made me laugh. I wouldn’t go anywhere she went for beauty treatments, she hasn’t got a clue. is that the first time she’s had a brow lamination? What a trailblazer. She’s like Tai in clueless right after her makeover before she went full boujee (only not likeable).

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Fuck off a dead hedgehog 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know too much about her tbh I just remember when scouse turd was reviewing them Ford cars and the gifted trip to Southport fair and this Sarah done the same

Any tea? Can someone from scouse bird thread pop on over thank you kindly

• Haha

StTropez

How quickly she’s gone from I don’t need alcohol to have a good time to drinking or talking about drinking in every post. She’s a fraud and she’s not declaring her stories as Ads when she’s flogging those clothes.

Those self esteem stories are cringe and I bet she’s sent most of them to herself the absolute weirdo.

Gee

Chatty Member
Her insta ramblings today shes realised shes getting slated some from fellas on her echo blog ( iv read the comments they defo arnt wrong and quite humorous too) for her shite journalism woke i think was used pmsl …
Hence all this i want to understand fellas no you dont you passive aggressively have a cob on
And she cant say Genuinely actually sounding Genuine
Podcast with Scouse bird next ….

• Haha

ScaryMary85

The begging is making me cringe my head off. What an absolute scrubber. She may as well sit outside Primark with an upturned hat and a cardboard sign. Using the charity is just so, so low. Second hand embarrassment is hitting hard today

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
That latest story about the "scaff lads????
WTF...i've never heard anyone in Liverpool refer to scaffolders as scaff??
And telling them to stop staring at her? Love they were looking at your peroxide mullet ya wool.

• Haha
  • Heart
I vaguely know the father of her child…he’s a really decent guy & a decent dad. She seems like she’s a nightmare ex though. She went through a stage when she was with Barrie where she seemed to be pissed every night & putting up pissed stories.

She can be really really funny but she seems to have sold out & now it’s all #ad. Didn’t think she’d buy into this influencer life but I guess everyone has their price.

• Heart

Tiktoklurker

I’m sorry but she rubs me up the wrong way completely. She seems to be that sort of person who thinks she knows absolutely everything and isn’t open to researching, critical thinking and learning from others.
Very condescending.
She does lashes now and is suddenly acting as though she was the creator of lash extensions 😂
I had a laugh when she went on a rant about the depp v heard trial. The day before she stated she hadn’t read into it, then all of a sudden she was an expert. Told her followers they should do their own research, attached a right wing radical feminist source which had very little evidence. Said she supports Amber as she loves law and she loves women.
(she loved law that much that she was a paralegal for 14 years without any sort of progression 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️)

if she really loved law she would research the case adequately. She would also realise that it is a civil defamation trial also.

StTropez

She’s well back on the ale isn’t she. Remember when she said that alcohol was her abusive boyfriend? She’s disgusting.

• Haha

Gee

Chatty Member
Can we please discuss these monstrosity eyebrows she is inflicting on the population of South Liverpool??
Fucking shocking
Shes well done a 7 hour course on line now shes all qualified
Nah your ok
I actually have my brows laminated as i’vlost most of them thru illness and they look boss ! It plumps them up and my lash lady TRIMS them ….
Hers look like you have slept face down in a prinny park bin trim and shape them gerl !

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Taway

I’m sorry but she rubs me up the wrong way completely. She seems to be that sort of person who thinks she knows absolutely everything and isn’t open to researching, critical thinking and learning from others.
Very condescending.
She does lashes now and is suddenly acting as though she was the creator of lash extensions 😂
I had a laugh when she went on a rant about the depp v heard trial. The day before she stated she hadn’t read into it, then all of a sudden she was an expert. Told her followers they should do their own research, attached a right wing radical feminist source which had very little evidence. Said she supports Amber as she loves law and she loves women.
(she loved law that much that she was a paralegal for 14 years without any sort of progression 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️)

if she really loved law she would research the case adequately. She would also realise that it is a civil defamation trial also.
I had to unfollow her, she's unbearable. She worked in accident claims I think when she was a paralegal? I'm sure she mentioned it. Not really the career path of someone who loves law, stick to doing clumpy eyelashes for your mates.

• Haha

Taway

Thought she said she'd given up drinking and it was the best thing ever but on her last post shes had 4 pints?

Feel ashamed I ever liked her, there's nothing genuine about her.

I wondered that as well ya know. She was working at some legal firm in town, last week she had lash appointments available???

I used to really like her but not any more. It seems that buying a load of followers makes you think you’re the shit…

Daft question, is this boyfriend a celeb who works there or is the shop like famous in town or something? Never heard of it myself
Not a celeb at all just a man who sells tshirts.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllAboutMeeeeeee

She’s obsessed with herself. All she does whenever she does is story is mess with her stupid hair and flick it and eye fuck herself.

Taway

Which post was this on? I can’t find it. Has she deleted it?!?
I've checked it again and she's deleted it! Selling teeshirts and profiting off sexual assault is obviously more important than believing people who highlight issues with sexual assault at the bar you are at.