Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCK

Sarah started off quite cool and relatable.
Sarah was with Barrie the box head and all they ever did was drink and were just toxic. They thought they were the shit though and that they were some celebrity couple.
They split up.
Sarah has continued to just use her child for likes and to be “cool”
Sarah follows you, so you follow her back, then she unfollows you.
Sarah also buys followers.
She’s now acting like she is the voice of all scouse women, despite being a full on Skem head.
Sarah told people if they bought her charity merch, she’d tell them who her boyfriend is.
Sarah is another fake, full of shit ‘influencer’ who thinks she is our messiah.
She is also now a columnist for the Echo and the comments on her posts from pissed off people show she’s not really liked at all.

She mainly uses Insta.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Taway

I think this tops her batman post
Have you seen her post about male sucide ? Apparently everyone can afford £35 for an hours therapy with some therapist shes tagged in the post ( is that an ad ?)
They just chose not too is she fucking messing ? What is she thinking ?

Shes infuriated me with a throw away comment .
I’ll go and shout at cars out the window for a bit
Why has she decided she's the guru for everything? Sexual assault, male suicide rates, skincare, eyelashes, home renovations, expert mum, vegan, sober coach, fitness expert.

Her latest blog for the Echo is about co-sleeping with her child, who is about 13? That is weird and the kind of thing you'd get bullied for. Anything for clicks though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Taway

Why is it that its always the proper wools who try to sound scouse. A grown woman calling people fridges if they don't want to buy her mates stuff, get lost you Skem head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

VIP Member
rumours on the scousebird thread that recently flounced off but prior to that, prolific contributor, ‘Shirley Ballas’s Ghost’ or some similar username is MBS!!!!! Scandalous if true ……

• Wow
  • Haha

Gee

Chatty Member
I think this tops her batman post
Have you seen her post about male sucide ? Apparently everyone can afford £35 for an hours therapy with some therapist shes tagged in the post ( is that an ad ?)
They just chose not too is she fucking messing ? What is she thinking ?

Shes infuriated me with a throw away comment .
I’ll go and shout at cars out the window for a bit

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

StormSolitaire

She reminds me of Quiggins personified or one of those people who bum Lark Lane. Don’t know anything about her like just that she’s always in the Echo lately and her follower number seemed to have increased tenfold overnight somewhere in late 19/early 20. Another plazzy scouser that we can’t relate to. Follows people to unfollow them.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ, I haven’t seen her face in ages because I unfollowed moons ago so that’s proper shocked me! What has she done to herself?? She looks like an episode of Botched! Soz about your shiny wax face and Sallie Axl lips love 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StTropez

Shes asking for “market research “ about old wives tales , next week it’l be in the echo
I bet a chewie a used saverway and one of her t shirts thats taken three hours to deliver .
Beacaue it rained and theres was no advertised party to pick your camo socks up or something ….
remember when you used to have to be good at writing to be in a newspaper? The echo is such a rag full of typos and shite.

• Haha

and nothing happens

Can’t get over that she quit a career in law to do eyelashes and sell T-shirts? The new fella must be helping her out cos I doubt that pays the bills much at all.

Cooksie

VIP Member
I can’t bring myself to look at her Instagram. She has the same weird speech problem as scouse bird where it’s like they have way too much spit in their mouth and the lip smacking and wet mouth sounds knock me sick 🤢

I stopped cringe following her when she did those bizarre stories shaming men’s mental health in a vile smarmy voice like ‘what have YOU got to worry about really, no tell me and enlighten me’. I wanted to punch my phone screen it was so ignorant. Then next day she’s off working with a women’s charity like a saint and like she hadn’t just contributed to men still feeling like they can’t speak up when they need help 🤬

• Heart

StTropez

Considering she has a difficult relationship with alcohol, it’s sad that she thinks it’s insta worthy to show her underage son drinking. I’m not against teenagers having the odd bottle on special occasions, I think if you take the mystery away then kids probably less likely to be swigging cider in the park or binge drinking as much because it’s not taboo, but if she’s letting him get pissed then It’s likely starting his own misguided relationship with alcohol.
A strange departure from all her preaching earlier in the year
someone should tell the echo that their parenting columnist is full of shit 😂

• Heart

Taway

This comment on one of her posts made me angry. She's not Batman but she is profiting off women's sexual assault with her line of teeshirts so what a horrible response.

Too busy posing for the camera to remember who she's making money from.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Shes asking her followers for "a lend" of 2 pair of Hunters wellies!! Not Asda or Tesco...HUNTERS! The cheek!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
I was one of those she followed yonks ago so I followed back then she unfollowed me. Nothing makes me instantly hate someone. Could you be assed being that desp for followers. I didn’t even know that was her son. I had it in my head she was a lesbian, and he was her brother, maybe because of the insta handle?

• Haha

StormSolitaire

I think I decided it wasn’t her due to the punctuation, but definitely don’t think it was Leanne either.

Anyway, is she for real with those give me self esteem stories? 🤮🤮🤮 Harping on about “sustainability” when you’re feeding your kid lobster 👌🏻

‘Columnist’ made me laugh. I wouldn’t go anywhere she went for beauty treatments, she hasn’t got a clue. is that the first time she’s had a brow lamination? What a trailblazer. She’s like Tai in clueless right after her makeover before she went full boujee (only not likeable).
yes, Shirl was articulate and actually seemed anti social media.
Lol at MBS linkedin saying she worked for John Lewis and Southport Pleasureland as a social media advisor. Free day out on the bumper cars she means. I got a free drink in Christakis once for a good Tripadvisor review, might put that on my Linkedin :)

• Haha

MrsCK

I cannot believe what she wrote about them not paying £35 a week for therapy. I am absolutely in shock.

• Sad

Gee

Chatty Member
Her hair is shite id have silently cried all the way home if my hairderesser had done that to me . She has no clue does she ? Who cuts it the council ?
ever since shes grown it its been a pile of shite .
I don't care who your dickhead fella is gerl
I bet he wear vans every single day the 40 year old sk8boi

• Haha
  • Heart

Gee

Chatty Member
The other day she said her son wanted to be a “John Ed” is this a common nickname? What does it even mean? I’ve never heard of it and I’ve seen a tattler use it on a different thread so now I’m convinced MBS is this tattler 🤣
A john head is a scally , a north face ninja with a man bag and a bike .
Shes trying to be relatable down with the kids and cool she’d have fucking kittens if her boss lad was a john ‘ed

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gee

Chatty Member
Shes hoping some one from hunter wellies will sort her out the beggy cow

• Wow

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I had a look through her Insta. She’s another one who looks like she’s brushed her hair with a dead hedgehog 🦔

• Haha