Murvetege/kuki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bloody entitled. I bet she gave the nurses and consultants hell when she was there. She’s explaining her A&E experience, but she obviously doesn’t understand what A&E is - seems to me she just wanted to be fast tracked into the system. She’s draining a service she doesn’t even contribute into and has the cheek to think she should get priority over everyone else waiting at A&E.
I don’t know why she didn’t just bugger off back to Turkey & get medical treatment. Her brother & SIL ,Sevda & Sedation always see the doctor & dentist when they go back,according to Seagull Sev !
---
Shes quite entitled isnt she?
Why does she come onTiktok when she’s having a meal & proceed to talk whilst eating, The crunching&chewing this evening when she was eating a burnt slice of pizza & salad was terrible & as if she wasn’t bad enough,we could hear Tomtom munching & chewing in the background 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Could be wrong but she’s they type that enjoys the attention you get when your sick, she’s seems to relish it!

Reactions: 2
Can’t even get out her dressing down to do a ridiculous ad for tiktok 🙄 she’s such a slob

Ah stop 2 funny, she was at deaths four for a bit but back to nodding now 😂
Ah stop 2 funny, she was at deaths four for a bit but back to nodding now 😂
That’s because it’s getting near the time she’s going back to Turkey for the summer.
Back to constantly eating & wobbling her head about whilst talking with her mouth full. She really is a weird woman, hope she gets that hair cut soon or TomTom will have to get out the hedge trimmer!

• Haha
Her video about Michael Mosley going missing is absolutely bizarre… plus it’s like she’s trying not to smile at the end of it

strange strange woman

• Sad
How sad, her birthday is quite a dismal non celebratory affair isn’t it? Poor woman, no singing, cake, cheers, had to order her own take away! Out with a friend, its like her own family can’t be bothered! Toms barely shown up!

How sad, her birthday is quite a dismal non celebratory affair isn’t it? Poor woman, no singing, cake, cheers, had to order her own take away! Out with a friend, its like her own family can’t be bothered! Toms barely shown up!
She's not 10 though :ROFLMAO: I've not seen the post but going out with a friend (and hopefully a present from a partner) sounds good to me.