Murvetege/kuki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird to be complaining about how unwell you are to people on tiktok, but say you’re too scared to go to a&e alone… also ‘might’ call 111 tomorrow as tom Tom will be about, she needs to grow up

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see sevs post kuki spent the day and night in A&E hopefully they get to the bottom of her illness.

So ill but spends hours filming herself droning on. When I’m ill I can’t do anything apart from try to sleep.

Reactions: 2
She’s a funny one, so much complaining & that awful completely over the top thank you to Sev was stomach churning. Why not just text her? Why did we have to sufferit? And Sev listing everything she does, narcissist through and through. Sedation was obviously sedated. I’ll bet TomTom can’t stand Sevda.

Reactions: 3
The only assessment this awful woman needs is a mental health assessment. She’s appears extremely anxious than physically unwell. And if the nhs aren’t good enough for her then she needs to go private like she claimed she has done paying for private scans etc. she’s got some nerve slating the NHS when she doesn’t even work. 😡

Reactions: 10
Most citizens in some third world countries would love an NHS. Why complain so much? Dont like it then pay for care. Its that simple. Shes assuming she has the worst diseases without any diagnosis. I agree she needs some help.

Reactions: 7
She’s so bloody entitled. I bet she gave the nurses and consultants hell when she was there. She’s explaining her A&E experience, but she obviously doesn’t understand what A&E is - seems to me she just wanted to be fast tracked into the system. She’s draining a service she doesn’t even contribute into and has the cheek to think she should get priority over everyone else waiting at A&E.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was acting like the world only revolved around her when there was other people in A&E who I’m sure felt very sick but they also had to wait cause unfortunately that’s what A&E is like it’s a lot of waiting around and yeah that’s draining especially when you feel sick or you’re in pain but complaining about it on TikTok isn’t going to do anything and her giving nurses or doctors in A&E a hard time about it like she expected them to treat her like a queen. She should of paid to go private if she wanted to be seen to quicker and she’s said she’s been feeling sick for a while now so she’s had time to go get things checked out. I agree with what others said I think she has really bad anxiety and it makes her think the worst is going to happen even when she hasn’t received a diagnosis and it makes her lose control and she can’t calm down. I understand being worried or scared if you’re experiencing a lot of symptoms and you don’t know what’s wrong but those tiktoks she made complaining about it sounds like she needs help for her mental health more than anything. She also is clearly loving the attention she’s getting she’s become addicted to TikTok too.

She diagnoses herself with everything. Enlarged spleen, diabetes, sepsis….. the list of things she was absolutely sure she had were wild and changed every video.

She also claims her and her mother are neurodivergent. I’m not saying they aren’t but she’s never had a formal diagnosis or testing by a professional. You can’t just decide you have something and that’s gospel. I understand she pushed for her daughters to be assessed and has a good understanding of neurodivergent individuals but the sense of entitlement regarding health care and health professionals from her is infuriating. If she doesn’t get her own way, she loses it.

Everything with her is someone else’s fault. The parking tickets that went to a debt collection agency because she hadn’t updated her address, the Turkish ID card issue, the farce at the GP and A&E. The girls education and exams. The airline for not seating her daughter with her when they didn’t pay for seat selection…… I could go on and on and on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So what was actually wrong with her? Did we ever find out, or is there another exciting instalment to come?!

Reactions: 1
So what was actually wrong with her? Did we ever find out, or is there another exciting instalment to come?!
They suspect a viral infection or autoimmune disease which will be investigated in a clinic setting. They sent her home with antibiotics

Reactions: 1
Nothing really showed up on any of the scans, so they sent her home with antibiotics and told to follow up with GP.

The fact that she didn't get admitted is a clear sign there's nothing really big wrong with her. They obviously wanted to send her home much earlier but she kicked up a fuss. She should never have been in A&E

She 100% expected to turn up to A&E and have a flock of nurses rush over to her, rush her into a room and get working on her asap and leave her side until they find out what was wrong.Not how it works love! There’s hundreds of patients in there to see and 75% of them clearly needed treating more urgently than you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was when she said they didn’t even give her a bed whilst waiting for the CT scan. Ehh yeah, beds for are people who actually need to be admitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she to imagine she can expect a bed and all this treatment. Isnt she the lucky one that she has not needed any medical help before now.

Reactions: 5
Why did she drive herself to the hospital when she knew she wasn’t well enough?!

Reactions: 6
I lost the will to live listening to it all. Did she say she had a prang because she couldn't turn her head ?
I zoned out during it but she did say something about a near accident or something like that!
She’s as odd as 2 left feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4