Murvetege/kuki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That roast dinner looked burnt and dry. I bet she wishes she had trundled back fir Tom Toms Sunday roast No wonder she didn’t film her portion

Reactions: 3
I just saw that she got the leftover roast dinner from sevda
and poor Tom Tom had to suffer it to. She is always more annoying when she’s been visiting them. They are more head wobbles and more noises and it’s really disturbing

Reactions: 3
She’s chosen to home school her kids but seems more stressed than the kids 90% of the time. She isn’t cut out for it and that’s going to impact their learning

going on video and saying descriptive writing is pointless to learn isn’t going to encourage your kid to get on with it is it.

when pointed out all the reasons why it is worth learning she says her daughter won’t be capable… even a job in coding you have to interview for Kuki, you have to be able to describe previous scenarios etc when answering competency questions in an interview or describe your skillset, you have to be able to explain and describe the work you’re undertaking when your manager asks for updates etc…

she’s just a bat tit woman at this point and she’s holding her kids back

IMG_1910.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She’s chosen to home school her kids but seems more stressed than the kids 90% of the time. She isn’t cut out for it and that’s going to impact their learning

going on video and saying descriptive writing is pointless to learn isn’t going to encourage your kid to get on with it is it.

when pointed out all the reasons why it is worth learning she says her daughter won’t be capable… even a job in coding you have to interview for Kuki, you have to be able to describe previous scenarios etc when answering competency questions in an interview or describe your skillset, you have to be able to explain and describe the work you’re undertaking when your manager asks for updates etc…

she’s just a bat tit woman at this point and she’s holding her kids back

View attachment 2868867
That’s awful, no parent should be saying their child will not be able to do something, literally setting them up for failure!! She’s clearly not capable at all of home schooling

• Sad
Reactions: 6
TomTom really doesn’t like hanging out with his wife’s brother and wife does he? Blimey. All in London at the same time and TT is not having it… 😬

Reactions: 5
Knew someone would say this… 🙄
Not the point, I’m not married to her 🙏 he should be supporting his wife in outing partnership… 👀

Knew someone would say this… 🙄
Not the point, I’m not married to her 🙏 he should be supporting his wife in outing partnership… 👀
But if that’s the case shouldn’t she also be supporting him at the awards? They clearly know what works for them after so long together and maybe he had to be home for the kids?

If my in laws were as bad as Tom Tom’s I certainly would be avoiding spending time with them

Reactions: 1
But if that’s the case shouldn’t she also be supporting him at the awards? They clearly know what works for them after so long together and maybe he had to be home for the kids?
I agree and in any case seeing the set up of the evening, it wouldn’t have worked if he was there!

This mornings breakfast video, I’m bloody mortified for her 😫 sat there at the table all manic first thing in the morning, dancing and wobbling away, making bizarre squeeking noises as she was eating the food, not to mention the “loovleh” she always says 😳 she kept asking her friend questions about the breakfast and you could tell they barely wanted to answer on camera, it was so awkward. I can’t imagine how strange it feels for the friend all this going on while she’s trying to enjoy a breakfast she’s just cooked. I actually find it quite bad manners from Kuki but I feel she’s picked that up off Sevda because normally she’s very polite but she’s been groomed into thinking that it’s perfectly normal behaviour to set your phone up and record yourself eating and talking to yourself while in company while everyone else has to feel like they need to eat in silence. I reckon Tom Tom hates it too, that’s probably why he doesn’t want to go to Sevdas and have to witness her whole family take turns in filming themselves eating. He definitely knows it ain’t right which is why his meetings always seem to be scheduled on the days where Kuki and the girls plan to visit the Clampetts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Getting really bored of her popping up on my fyp being all woe is me because she’s unwell.

Get off tiktok if you’re gunna be a miserable cow ffs

and why is everything she eats so dry and overcooked