Murvetege/kuki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being a bit silly here... I don’t get the rings story? 10 pregnancies 7 pregnancies, 3 babies - huh? Has she another child… ?

Reactions: 1
Am I being a bit silly here... I don’t get the rings story? 10 pregnancies 7 pregnancies, 3 babies - huh? Has she another child… ?
I honestly can’t make sense of a word she says! She’s erratic when she talks, always has food in her mouth and just chats pure tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she talking about before, Wilma washing up, sitting at the table doing the English… the jelly like blobs on toast…& Toms not been eating the veggies in the fridge eh eh. Her videos are becoming more and more non sensical!

• Haha
Erm “left her glasses in TomToms bedroom”… do they sleep in seperate rooms like Sevda & Sedat?!
😬 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why she pretending she’s never had crispy beef from the Chinese before?! She’s had it before & said how nice it was - hamming it up for content it would seem. Her voiceover on free sedat mine the hippo vid is funny 😁

Reactions: 3
Cant sleep in Tom's room as she has OCD and rather sleeps with her daughter as his room is filthy? Huh??

• Wow
Never heard that bit, but heard that he wants to get his hair cut even though it’s only grown a little… happy to preen himself but lives messy at home… tell tale signs! She needs to get out of that lidl dressing gown and reclaim her man!!

Tom Tom would get it tbf

they don’t seem to have any sort of chemistry, very awkward around each other

Tom Tom would definitely get it.
They are a bit awkward… wonder if it comes from shyness of being on the tok.

She is! That dressing gown needs to go, we don’t need to see it anymore! And now she claims she didn’t enjoy eating until recently oh pul-lease 🙄 stop making those ridiculous noises and doing those manic head wobbles then! How can she be so depressed about her daughter’s boyfriend? Pull yourself together woman and jump TomTom!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never known someone who doesn’t leave the house or her postcode to be so ‘busy’ shes got so much paper work to do all day. Wtf is she doing

Reactions: 5
Honestly she’s always so ‘busy’ and then lists out the most mundane tit that people normally do around their jobs

Haha this is so funny! Love the filter darlings!
I wonder if she was bweefed before going to her Masters this weekend. Toms free again.. they never go to kukis house do they? I do know she likes Sevdas food & dog etc so it makes sense