Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so irrelevant and stupid but did anyone see the amount of vinegar she put on that Indian?! Absolutely vile
I could smell it through the phone 🤢 Dunno how that doesn't rip through her stomach. Wouldn't imagine it's too good for ya.

Reactions: 1
I could smell it through the phone 🤢 Dunno how that doesn't rip through her stomach. Wouldn't imagine it's too good for ya.
That girl reeks of vinegar I have always said it now I know why . witch sweats vinegar . Big chipper pores on her

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else see the article on Charlene murphy getting assaulted? I don’t think she has her own thread but if she does someone please drop
The link

• Wow
Anyone else see the article on Charlene murphy getting assaulted? I don’t think she has her own thread but if she does someone please drop
The link
charleen has her own thread

No sorry that " jewelers" she's in off the red cow with 7k rollexs, hun your being scammed and probably dealing with drug gangs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No sorry that " jewelers" she's in off the red cow with 7k rollexs, hun your being scammed and probably dealing with drug gangs 😂
Literally came in to say the same thing 😂 aliexpress shite 😂 very few places in Ireland are licensed to sell Rolex I’m fairly sure weir and sons and there are maybe 3-4 other retailers can sell new Rolex watches. Don’t even get me started on the van cleef shite my god this yoke her tan fumes mixed with her sisters vinegar have melted the two brain cells she had rattling around up there. She’s an embarrassment to herself and her family.
---

Literally came in to say the same thing 😂 aliexpress shite 😂 very few places in Ireland are licensed to sell Rolex I’m fairly sure weir and sons and there are maybe 3-4 other retailers can sell new Rolex watches. Don’t even get me started on the van cleef shite my god this yoke her tan fumes mixed with her sisters vinegar have melted the two brain cells she had rattling around up there. She’s an embarrassment to herself and her family.
Paperwork: no says it all really.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
---
Paperwork: no says it all really.
It's probably safe to say they're either fake or stolen then if there's no paperwork?
Terrible that they can get away with selling

I follow a thread and people are always discussing how they're on various waiting lists with different rolex retailers to get one, I was wondering how any place with such a strange name had so many available for sale.
God help any gullible person with any hard earned savings, wouldn't you be devasted to spend so much money on a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.