Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion, prob too long:

Domo the doormats taken Blá back, so sick of endless tits and arsecrack!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t get over how great blas sister looks ! Weight loss ? Or what’s the secret she’s like a new woman! Plus also think it’s funny how they are all doing their best to hide domo. The whole fam , the friend. He’s shown her - is she that bad she’s embarrassed to show the chap after what she put him through.
someone get a new thread going 🤓

Reactions: 6
Aoibh is gone to skin & bone!!! She’s on the ozempic injections I’d say!! Bet my life on it! There’s a clinic in Dublin that will just prescribe it if you pay for it! A friend of a friend did it and she was only very mildly over weight…but she weighed in at a boots pharmacy…put heavy things in her pockets etc and the clinic accepted that and prescribed her the injection!! Crazy!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Aoibh is gone to skin & bone!!! She’s on the ozempic injections I’d say!! Bet my life on it! There’s a clinic in Dublin that will just prescribe it if you pay for it! A friend of a friend did it and she was only very mildly over weight…but she weighed in at a boots pharmacy…put heavy things in her pockets etc and the clinic accepted that and prescribed her the injection!! Crazy!!
Think Amy Louise hayes is doing the same

Reactions: 2
I’ve tried and failed to make a new thread 😂 if anyone knows how please do! There’s a good title up above ⬆⬆
---
So weird that they’re all acting like it’s a girls night out when they’re all on Domos story

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.