Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fear of Bla sharing that story that rousing girl tagged her in, you’ll see it on her page. She obviously edits very well becoz she doesn’t look tiny in it

Reactions: 3
So Bla is alot easier than we imagined, cocaine and Ibiza is all it takes to jump back into bed with Domo.....poor guy she has to be using him.....

Reactions: 7
She's learned from the last time. If she's not posted about him on her insta then there's no cleanup to do when she inevitably kicks him to the curb...again.

Reactions: 3
Nope. Reality, there's enough video footage to validate it. Shows most of her pics probably take hours of posing...

Reactions: 2
What is with the camera angle pointing up between her legs as she just stares at the camera it’s so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads I can't.. Bla is just Gross with those Vag pics 🤢 like there might come a point in time later in life where she regrets these snaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That PLT reel is the most uncomfortable video I’ve ever watched. Why does she keep going up on her toes it’s so weird

Reactions: 5
Was Aoibhs phone not only stolen a few weeks ago or something too? Or am I dreaming?

Reactions: 2
Why the hell does she keep propping her phone up to show people what she's eating and drinking?? No one wants to see you eating bleeping sushi. It's absolutely mortifying!

Reactions: 6
Why the hell does she keep propping her phone up to show people what she's eating and drinking?? No one wants to see you eating bleeping sushi. It's absolutely mortifying!
I hate when influencers do this, it’s really irritating

Reactions: 1
Again with the full frontal vag shots on her insta story.. the girl has no class. Fuckin strange !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8