Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber is the first to talk tit about people especially when its justified! so this is incredibly sad how she is just taking a back seat just because they were once friends... I'm guessing she feels ashamed and let down by Murad and is dealing with this in her own way, but acting cryptic online isn't it especially when she has a voice to speak up about these kind of topics :(
I think because this is more of a personal situation for her, it's someone who was her good friend, she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it with everyone. I do understand that. I just hope privately she is able to give him a good telling off.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand what difference it makes what his heritage background is? Or whether he’s ‘Arab’ or ‘Pakistani’ He claims to be part Turkish as well. You can’t tell by looking at people what race they are - it’s his disingenuous behaviour and profiteering from racism that’s the problem, from what I can see?
It adds to reasons why he's not to be trusted. Someone who screams loudly about racism can't even be straight up about his own heritage.

Sidenote, I know Amber is very outspoken but it makes me uneasy that a half black woman is essentially being harassed to speak out on the actions of her friend which is likely as shocking to her as it was to the rest of us. I personally don't think she owes anyone a statement. We can all see Murad for what he is with or without Amber saying anything. Do we really need the reassurance that she doesn't condone it?

Also so many people are saying he might harm himself, maybe she doesn't want to be part of the angry mob if something does happen.

And are people asking (bothering) Rachel Finni or Yewande for their opinions? (Or have they said anything because I don't follow either).

They were almost as close to Murad as Amber was.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand what difference it makes what his heritage background is? Or whether he’s ‘Arab’ or ‘Pakistani’ He claims to be part Turkish as well. You can’t tell by looking at people what race they are - it’s his disingenuous behaviour and profiteering from racism that’s the problem, from what I can see?

Very good points.
If a white person was pretending to be black to profit from people’s kinks about black people, I think people would see the problem with someone pretending to be a different race. I think a lot of Arab people would see a problem with it. That’s not to diminish how bad the racial slurs were. Clearly he has an issue around race in general.

Reactions: 16
If a white person was pretending to be black to profit from people’s kinks about black people, I think people would see the problem with someone pretending to be a different race. I think a lot of Arab people would see a problem with it. That’s not to diminish how bad the racial slurs were. Clearly he has an issue around race in general.
Exactly look At Jesy nelson for example she gets ripped to bits for just having a tan , keep the same energy for murad 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been watching this thread with interest. South Asians thinking it’s a compliment to be mistaken for Arab (Mediterranean/ Turkish/Middle Eastern/Persian/mixed race- delete as appropriate) goes so far back that we would be here for ages, needless to say it encompasses colourism, class, colonialism with a fair amount of internalised racism thrown in for good measure.

Considering Arabs have built most of their insta friendly holiday destinations on the back of modern slavery and treat their south asian/ asian workers like tit, they can get to the far side of duck being offended about a south asian pretending to be Arab to cash in on its very profitable and worst kept sex industry secret.

As for Murad, Wtaf?! not kink shaming him or his customers, clearly there is a market for race play but to do that as your job and then also comment on race on reality tv shows the level dissonance he has/had. No disclosure, no “look as someone who is a sex worker with clients who have a particular fetish here’s my take” none of that. Almost like he completely compartmentalised the two jobs. Bizarre.

Black women owe no one an explanation or anything close to one on this. The only person who knows why Murad did what he did, truly knows I mean, is Murad himself.

Reactions: 19
I didn't get the impression Murad and Amber were that close. I've only seen them together in few videos relating to LI. Same goes for Yewande and Rachel. Just because he had them as guest on his podcast doesn't mean they are friends.
As for people worrying he might harm himself...you don't think he reads the Tweets, the news, probably even this thread? It's not like a tweet from one specific person would make him want to harm himself. If they already unfriended/unfollowed him, it's clear they no longer want to be associated with him. However, and I'm saying this as someone who is a fan of Amber and who got into a lot of arguments defending her, she needs to say something, because she normally has a lot to say. The things she was saying about Luca for example could be very harmful to him, but she did not care about that. What all these reality TV stars seem to forget is that with great power comes great responsability. Not that they are particularly powerful, but they do have a significant following who often do and say terrible things when encouraged by their "idols". Murad was doing that as well, ironically.

I didn't get the impression Murad and Amber were that close. I've only seen them together in few videos relating to LI. Same goes for Yewande and Rachel. Just because he had them as guest on his podcast doesn't mean they are friends.
As for people worrying he might harm himself...you don't think he reads the Tweets, the news, probably even this thread? It's not like a tweet from one specific person would make him want to harm himself. If they already unfriended/unfollowed him, it's clear they no longer want to be associated with him. However, and I'm saying this as someone who is a fan of Amber and who got into a lot of arguments defending her, she needs to say something, because she normally has a lot to say. The things she was saying about Luca for example could be very harmful to him, but she did not care about that. What all these reality TV stars seem to forget is that with great power comes great responsability. Not that they are particularly powerful, but they do have a significant following who often do and say terrible things when encouraged by their "idols". Murad was doing that as well, ironically.
I'm not saying him and Amber were the best of friends, but they were definitely friends, more than just someone he interviewed.

He's definitely reading everything about himself. He's too self absorbed not to. He keeps up with this thread for sure, and twitter etc. He relies heavily on people's opinions to gage how to act.
That's also why he has been quiet, because he realised his 'apology' didn't help. It has so many comments telling him to own up to everything. If it were all positive comments there and online, he would have been back to regular posting again.

No one asked him to be the moral police, he took it upon himself to act so righteous and above everyone else. Of course it was going to backfire. I hope he learns from this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Link:

Only a few minutes in, but they're saying although he made nasty videos about them in the past, they won't stoop to his level, and they will be sensitive because his mental health is important.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting!
Link:

Only a few minutes in, but they're saying although he made nasty videos about them in the past, they won't stoop to his level, and they will be sensitive because his mental health is important.
Interesting.. I may give this a listen…
I didn’t know he made nasty vids about them… but weren’t they just on his podcast a couple of months ago when this LI season first started? So… did they bury the hatchet before going on his podcast then? They seemed all good on it there

Interesting!

Interesting.. I may give this a listen…
I didn’t know he made nasty vids about them… but weren’t they just on his podcast a couple of months ago when this LI season first started? So… did they bury the hatchet before going on his podcast then? They seemed all good on it there
Really? I guess they made up recently because he made videos about them ages ago.
This podcast episode just echoed things we have been saying here. I wouldn't say it gave new insight, but it was an alright episode. I think they just wanted to give their 2 pence lol.

Reactions: 2
Really? I guess they made up recently because he made videos about them ages ago.
This podcast episode just echoed things we have been saying here. I wouldn't say it gave new insight, but it was an alright episode. I think they just wanted to give their 2 pence lol.
yeah I remember him making vids for the season Anna was on…

yeah I thought they’d wanna chip in haha, I’ll give it a pass 🤣

I don't think their podcast said anything valuable tbh and they kept reverting it back to themselves about the time Murad tried to cancel them for having that fight in Hyde park and was smug at the fact that they can now talk tit about him the "same way he's done" which is childish

They then both appeared on Murad's podcast 4 months ago.... now tell me why you'd associate yourself with someone if you still have beef with them which you supposedly squashed 2 years ago? that's mad childish to go back to their original emotions just because Murad's time has come now

One thing I did agree with was Mandi's point of how Murad acts morally smug about everything he talks about which is true, he overdid it especially with the BLM movement. But yeah I'd give it a pass they didn't say anything that had substance

I Can't listen to their podcast, i'm 8 minutes in and they're so damn loud and talking over each other it's giving me a headache, they just come across as childish

Reactions: 5
I did agree when they said that he’d made money off them and their dramas, so now they’re gonna make money off him and his dramas. 😅

Reactions: 5
There’s a TikTok account that’s so desperate to show that Murad is Arab and not Pakistani it seems as though their main focus is to show he’s Arab basically ignoring everything else he did 😳

• Sick
I did agree when they said that he’d made money off them and their dramas, so now they’re gonna make money off him and his dramas. 😅
Sometimes being petty feels good 🤭 but they should have owned it and said that. Instead of saying "were going to approach this in a sensitive way", which they didn't IMO. I do think it's tacky for them to do this after already making up with him. But I guess you can say, fair game.

It's funny when they said they might start making commentary content. It seems a lot of people are ready to take Murad's spot. Because he did dominate (no pun intended) the UK commentary channel sector. So if he stops this sort of content, others will get a bigger audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What I meant was we can’t know he isn’t Arab, can we? - people were saying he doesn’t look it. Is there anything that confirms his heritage? His behaviour is horrific regardless but I have a bit of an issue with people thinking they can tell where someone is from by looking. As others on the thread have said, some people of dual heritage can look vastly different from siblings.

Reactions: 3
Anna and her sister trashing him just tells you what people really think of him. They probably made peace with him for their own benefit and once he showed his true colours they had no reason to keep pretending. I wish Amber was brave enough to do the same.

Btw, did they delete that podcast on YT? I can't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6