Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy because we're made to feel guilty for not believing someone when it comes to SA. Because we should believe victims. And that's why he choose to make this his reason. Because if you don't believe it, then now you look like the evil one for not believing such a horrible thing. I feel he's weaponising real victimhood. Sorry. I'm very good at trusting my gut and this is what I feel.
Yup, you said exactly what I feel and I fully expect people to come for me for saying I don’t believe him but I don’t even feel bad about it because it was totally insincere and he knew playing that card would buy him the sympathy he so badly needed to get out of the situation he is in.

Reactions: 11
Yup, you said exactly what I feel and I fully expect people to come for me for saying I don’t believe him but I don’t even feel bad about it because it was totally insincere and he knew playing that card would buy him the sympathy he so badly needed to get out of the situation he is in.
Exactly. It's not about the SA itself that i don't believe. I wouldn't believe anything he says about anything. He could say the sky is blue and I would check it to be sure the sky isn't grey. He's just one of those people who I don't trust. Period.

Reactions: 5
Me neither. Not a bit of it. The way he told the story made it very obvious that he was lying.
I thought he was lying and the book he wrote he spoke about how he got into his fetish and he mentioned he received a massage from someone and that’s how it all began

Honestly, while (if he's telling the truth) his SA definitely played a role in his mental development it is in no way, shape or form an excuse. So many people have experienced SA and don't do stuff like that. I've spoken with someone who does dom work and they told me there's no difference in how much he would be paid for "regular" slave play and race play. So he clearly chose race play because he's a racist twit.
I've started noticing people - his fans, mostly black women, are now trying to defend him saying just because he did race play it doesn't mean he's racist.... Incredible.
Yeah I’ve seen black women donate to him after his apology video came out I felt so disappointed that they believed every word he said

Reactions: 4
I thought he was lying and the book he wrote he spoke about how he got into his fetish and he mentioned he received a massage from someone and that’s how it all began

Yeah I’ve seen black women donate to him after his apology video came out I felt so disappointed that they believed every word he said
How did you read the book he wrote?

Reactions: 1

Wait what?! I didn't realise he had a book or has spoken about it before. Because this changes everything, I haven't seen anyone else mention this. So what is the truth now? Genuinely confused.

I'm disappointed black women are doing this. It's so strange. Not like he doesn't have money to support himself either.

Wait what?! I didn't realise he had a book or has spoken about it before. Because this changes everything, I haven't seen anyone else mention this. So what is the truth now? Genuinely confused.

I'm disappointed black women are doing this. It's so strange. Not like he doesn't have money to support himself either.
Yes he wrote a book where he speaks about foot fetish it says the author is Arab master! I read a paragraph and he spoke about the first time he got into foot fetish someone was giving him a foot fetish and he was excited by it and I think he said the person was black. He was saying stuff like how he feet smelled because he was working out at gym a lot. I was disappointed too because as soon as he released that video the first few comments where from black women saying how they believe him and we shouldn’t judge him and a few said they donated to him and he also monetised his apology video

How did you read the book he wrote?
Someone took a screenshot I think it was on twitter I’ll try and find it if I can

Reactions: 1
Yes he wrote a book where he speaks about foot fetish it says the author is Arab master! I read a paragraph and he spoke about the first time he got into foot fetish someone was giving him a foot fetish and he was excited by it and I think he said the person was black. He was saying stuff like how he feet smelled because he was working out at gym a lot. I was disappointed too because as soon as he released that video the first few comments where from black women saying how they believe him and we shouldn’t judge him and a few said they donated to him and he also monetised his apology video

Someone took a screenshot I think it was on twitter I’ll try and find it if I can
Yeah, try to find it please. I think we need to bring this to light. Because this pretty much cancels out his excuses. He needs to just be honest.

The fake cry, the poor me crap…. I’m not buying it either. The bit that sealed it for me was “I was just a kid man” and then trying to force a tear. I’ve worked with perpetrators of SA and read some of the most upsetting statements. There are so many holes in his account…He also constantly repeats sentences……lies….whilst he’s trying to think of the next thing to say which is again lies. That to me was like a really bad audition for a part in a really bad play. He’s adding to the reasons why so many people aren’t believed and so don’t come forward or it takes them years to do so…..because there’s people like him who will lie to save their skin/sell their soul for a few quid, trample over anyone and then when they get caught out they use an excuse for their behaviour as a way to manipulate people in to feeling sorry for them. Piece of tit he is. I’m mixed race and to read that women are giving him money has turned my stomach! 🤬

Reactions: 19
I'm no expert, but can what he was doing even be classified as foot fetish? Or if it can, there's clearly different levels to it. It's not your usual men liking to suck on women's toes or idk getting a footjob. He's forcefully shoving his foot in other people's mouths, slapping them pretty hard with it, making them eat his toenails, lick his stinky feet. I mean... one is at least somewhat sexy, the other is just gross.

Reactions: 6
The fake cry, the poor me crap…. I’m not buying it either. The bit that sealed it for me was “I was just a kid man” and then trying to force a tear. I’ve worked with perpetrators of SA and read some of the most upsetting statements. There are so many holes in his account…He also constantly repeats sentences……lies….whilst he’s trying to think of the next thing to say which is again lies. That to me was like a really bad audition for a part in a really bad play. He’s adding to the reasons why so many people aren’t believed and so don’t come forward or it takes them years to do so…..because there’s people like him who will lie to save their skin/sell their soul for a few quid, trample over anyone and then when they get caught out they use an excuse for their behaviour as a way to manipulate people in to feeling sorry for them. Piece of tit he is. I’m mixed race and to read that women are giving him money has turned my stomach! 🤬
Also him saying he did those things 6 years ago, when there's evidence he done some stuff as recent as last year... embarrassing to say the least. Also, he used to be skinny 6 years ago, and only recently gained weight/ muscle, which is another way you can tell it's recent.
If he lies about that, then what else is he lying about?

It's crazy because we're made to feel guilty for not believing someone when it comes to SA. Because we should believe victims. And that's why he choose to make this his reason. Because if you don't believe it, then now you look like the evil one for not believing such a horrible thing. I feel he's weaponising real victimhood. Sorry. I'm very good at trusting my gut and this is what I feel.

Edit:
Personall, I will still always believe someone first, no matter what. But in his case, he's a known liar and has always used people in some way.
To me personally, it doesn't even matter if he was a victim of SA, because like I said many people were and they don't do what he did. Him saying he only did it for money is a bs excuse. I mean, how do you even start doing something like that unless that's already a kink of yours. That's not exactly a typical type of prostitution and you have to be into it at least on some level. Also, and I don't even know how or why, when you look at his instagram pics from 5-6 years ago, he was posting a lot of modelling pics, so he clearly made money that way too? He's pretty short, right? Models are usually at least tall...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To play devils advocate, he’s obviously lied about a lot of things and it’s not unreasonable to think he lied in his book too. That book was for his customers so I’d highly doubt he’d mention his SA in there.

Reactions: 16
I suppose telling his ‘slaves’ that he developed a foot fetish due to being a victim of SA doesn’t really fit with the superior Arab image. But too many people are sadly victims of abuse and trauma and many perpetrators of crimes have been a victim themselves that often explains why they did whatever but it doesn’t give them a free pass. I just think he’s not a very nice person regardless of his story being true or not.

Reactions: 13
Chloe, Tobey, Amber Gill,Coco, Brett and Scott (they were like his BFFs the last few months) and Charlie from this seasons LI have all unfollowed him, might be more Islanders but these are the ones I've clocked so far

Update Ekin Su ,Davide and Kaz have also unfollowed

Last edited:
  • Sad
It’s not surprising they’ve unfollowed - it’s v poor PR to still be associated with him. But in addition I can’t imagine he’s a v nice person to be around - it’s not insignificant that his relationship with Naz broke down after he did relatively well on LI. I doubt all MM’s fetish characteristics are limited to that aspect of his life - there will be traits of wanting to dominate and humiliate others in all his relationships.

Reactions: 10
Hey, been reading this thread silently and decided to chip in. Black woman here..

I watched the thread in real time, and made a few comments that were shared and liked…
Knowing his sponsor was black-owned I encouraged others to write to Frontline Therapy, and just thought why not do it myself, i sent them screenshots of it all, gave them the links and wrote a lengthy email, expressing my concern. They were also appalled and said thanks, and I’m happy that they wrote a Twitter status the next day announcing that they wish to no longer work with him, and are looking into getting their content with him removed.

i also wrote on the thread saying that he was finished , it’s not the sex work for me but the fetishisation and racial slur, and how he used black people (mostly woman) to come up and we are the same ones that are going to finish his career.
I have always been suspicious of Murad in all honestly. None of his opinions are his own, they are stolen from black women on Twitter. He then takes those opinions and portrays them as his own on his video , speaking about issues he really does not know about, as someone who is not black. This is disingenuous.
I remember once writing a comment on one of his videos saying this, and funnily enough I was met with vitriol, people defending him etc.
However, way before this all , it was quite clear from Twitter conversations that other black people felt the same way.

I was lost for words when this came out. I The same guy “exposing tea” on others, doing the exact same thing (and worse) that he condemned others for.

That apology video was also something else. He lied and he did write those captions, as it is him saying those exact same things in the captions, in his voice in the videos. And it is very clear he gets off on it. He also is not right in the head, very clearly. And also has a superior complex.
I’m glad that he is finished and will not be able to pull the wool over others’ eyes anymore.

i also found it weird that he was doing a live stream “selling tickets” of the reunion, and getting people to pay to watch with him , under the guise of “I’ll be speaking to each and every one of you, as we watch together…” - it’s very clear that he likes to sees his subscribers as utter fools, and it’s unfortunate that those subscribers are mostly black women.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I also forgot to say, that there’s a video on his Insta , where he took part in the Black Lives Matter marches in 2020, and had his own “celeb moment” leading the chant about Breanna Taylor. It is very performative and utterly disrespectful. It is also very clear that he loved his moment, saying “say her name, louder!” over and over, having others echo him, for his ego.
it is downright disgusting and an utter mockery.

he had the nerve to write “fighting racial justice until the day I die” and really it should be removed from his page.

He likes revelling in unfortunate events that have harmed and/or killed black people, again mostly women.
this is also evident in the fact that he likes to obsess over the main black woman of LI, in each series, particularly where they are shown as undesired, picked last and generally having a hard time. Likes to be seen as the saviour of “us”.

he couldn’t do that with Indiyah because she had a very different storyline in this series.

i cannot tell you how maddened I am by him and his behaviour. Especially when it was obvious right from the start

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I also forgot to say, that there’s a video on his Insta , where he took part in the Black Lives Matter marches in 2020, and had his own “celeb moment” leading the chant about Breanna Taylor. It is very performative and utterly disrespectful. It is also very clear that he loved his moment, saying “say her name, louder!” over and over, having others echo him, for his ego.
it is downright disgusting and an utter mockery.

he had the nerve to write “fighting racial justice until the day I die” and really it should be removed from his page.

He likes revelling in unfortunate events that have harmed and/or killed black people, again mostly women.
this is also evident in the fact that he likes to obsess over the main black woman of LI, in each series, particularly where they are shown as undesired, picked last and generally having a hard time. Likes to be seen as the saviour of “us”.

he couldn’t do that with Indiyah because she had a very different storyline in this series.

i cannot tell you how maddened I am by him and his behaviour. Especially when it was obvious right from the start

He loved the 'down trodden undesirable BW' image and sadly some BW lapped it up.
I do admit I loved is LI reviews but avoided his video on racial unjustice as I felt POC had very different experiencs to Black's.

I'm please he is losing his subscribers although he is probably hoping on the typical 'let forgive' and muling sentiments of some BW.

I belive he is narsacistic sociopath! He got caught and tangle the 'Allah takes me now' and mental health issue. Someone like him would never harm themselves, and its just another form of manipulation.

Reactions: 6