Murad Merali

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope tattle allows this, if not Mods let me know.

This is information on murad’s race play and videos since 2021 if anyone is interested

Seems there’s a fair few people on there saying they knew about his past and were waiting for it all to come out. Mention of the videos not being consented to being published as well, no proof of that though.

Reactions: 1
Seems there’s a fair few people on there saying they knew about his past and were waiting for it all to come out. Mention of the videos not being consented to being published as well, no proof of that though.
he seems to have a lack of morals so tbh I wouldn’t put it past him to upload them without the other party’s permission. It’s hearsay at this point though

Reactions: 1
I hope tattle allows this, if not Mods let me know.

This is information on murad’s race play and videos since 2021 if anyone is interested

some screenshots for anybody not wanting to visit the site
Screenshot 2022-08-12 185740.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 185800.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 190010.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 190214.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 190238.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 190356.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 190423.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 191045.png
Screenshot 2022-08-12 191722.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just hate how hypocritical he is.

What I absolutely cannot believe is in his video where he talks about prince william being pegged half of the video is him ‘googling pegging’ because he ‘doesn’t know what it is’ and then sitting in pretend disgust and shock about what pegging is and why anyone would ever do that….. Meanwhile he’s got a predominantly gay only fans partaking in all kinds of kinks.
This is the reason why I can't feel sorry for him. He's a bully and insensitive towards others.

I always thought there was something off about him, I didn’t understand why so many people associated with him 🥴 came across a bit of a pick me
Me too. I actually stopped watching him ages ago because he creeped me out, but I'm back for this drama!

What an absolute lying creep. Tbh it makes sense because he kept saying Nas is half African? I believe. But in fact Nas’s family are full south Asian but just lived in Africa for a while. Makes sense now. Creepy and hypocritical how he talked about the instagram girls soniaxfyza lying about their ethnicity but he’s doing it himself. He’s just a walking, talking hypocrite. A lot of confusion going on in his mind.
I always found it weird how he openly spoke about Nas, he ex best friend. And Nas stopped talking to him. Nas must have known how dodgy he was. Because no one throws away a friendship for no reason.

Murad choose clout over friendship.

Reactions: 8
I always found it weird how he openly spoke about Nas, he ex best friend. And Nas stopped talking to him. Nas must have known how dodgy he was. Because no one throws away a friendship for no reason.
It was Murad insisting that Nas only got onto Love Island because of him for me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was Murad insisting that Nas only got onto Love Island because of him for me 🙄
Yeah that was really weird. I mean, as if! And to think that he kept speaking on behalf of Nas, saying Nas wasn't getting attention because he's Asian. Nas came out and didn't like it, but Murad kept going. If my friend didn't like something, I would stop. End of. No question about it.

Then making gossip videos about him was odd. Imagine your friend making videos about you for an audience?

Anyway, Nas and Eva are still going strong, so who's the real winner here?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah that was really weird. I mean, as if! And to think that he kept speaking on behalf of Nas, saying Nas wasn't getting attention because he's Asian. Nas came out and didn't like it, but Murad kept going. If my friend didn't like something, I would stop. End of. No question about it.

Then making gossip videos about him was odd. Imagine your friend making videos about you for an audience?

Anyway, Nas and Eva are still going strong, so who's the real winner here?

I’m so happy for them. I remember after murad’s video people were hoping Eva would dump Nas and many were saying how she’s rich and doesn’t need him but they’re still in love and going so strong 😊 I think there’s more to the story as to why nas stopped being friends with him.

Reactions: 11
What was it that he said in his apology video? How he never used racial slurs and how he didn't write that stuff. Well here he is calling a guy a dirty nig*er. It's very clearly his voice

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What was it that he said in his apology video? How he never used racial slurs and how he didn't write that stuff. Well here he is calling a guy a dirty nig*er. It's very clearly his voice
I hate him

Reactions: 7
A random theory that popped into my mind.

I think race play may have been a part of Murad’s SA. I also believe he is full Pakistani and in England, a lot of people can be quite discriminatory towards Pakistanis. I’m sure he also experienced racism when he was a kid. Maybe the SA and racism made him feel extremely victimised and inferior.

He wanted to feel powerful so now he pretends to be Arab. He claims to be half Pakistani, half Arab because he looks so Pakistani, there’s no way he can claim to be 100% Arab. He plays up the Arab so much but not so much being Pakistani. He plays the role of a superior Arab to feel powerful, a feeling he never felt as a kid due to his SA and maybe racism he felt as a Pakistani. He confirmed he developed his foot fetish as a child because of his SA. He loves feeling powerful, a feeling he never felt as a child. It is evident through his master role, pretending to be Arab to feel Superior feeding the other party his toe nails, spitting on them, feeding them his dead skin from his feet, and shoving his feet in their mouth.

He went from feeling inferior and a victim, to feeling powerful and superior.

The above is just a random thought I had and thought I’d share.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, while (if he's telling the truth) his SA definitely played a role in his mental development it is in no way, shape or form an excuse. So many people have experienced SA and don't do stuff like that. I've spoken with someone who does dom work and they told me there's no difference in how much he would be paid for "regular" slave play and race play. So he clearly chose race play because he's a racist twit.
I've started noticing people - his fans, mostly black women, are now trying to defend him saying just because he did race play it doesn't mean he's racist.... Incredible.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
As an SA victim myself I don’t like speaking on other people’s stories but it did leave a really sour taste in my mouth that he didn’t bother putting a trigger warning in the video at all considering the amount of detail he went into. The trauma dumping in itself was vile but knowing that it potentially could’ve triggered someone is very disturbing, especially from someone who was sponsored by a mental health company. I will say that the “crying” seemed very forced and disingenuous though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's crazy because we're made to feel guilty for not believing someone when it comes to SA. Because we should believe victims. And that's why he choose to make this his reason. Because if you don't believe it, then now you look like the evil one for not believing such a horrible thing. I feel he's weaponising real victimhood. Sorry. I'm very good at trusting my gut and this is what I feel.

Edit:
Personall, I will still always believe someone first, no matter what. But in his case, he's a known liar and has always used people in some way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13