Mumsnet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not looked at that thread, and won’t, but it’s probably a troll. They’ll have set all the thick mumsnetters up to post details about how they get their fanny clean. Troll will be happily fapping away, proud of their work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not looked at that thread, and won’t, but it’s probably a troll. They’ll have set all the thick mumsnetters up to post details about how they get their fanny clean. Troll will be happily fapping away, proud of their work.

Absolutely - I'm always a bit unsettled by how much detail posters go into about how they wash their minge! OP probably is a troll I agree but even if not I'm sure there will someone getting their kicks from it.

Reactions: 5
Ooh, I'm on a roll now, so frustrated by the bloody place. The absolute worst for me is when someone starts a thread asking for positive experiences of having an only child, often because they're unable to have anymore and inevitably a number of posters insist on going on and on about how miserable they were as an only and how they'd do absolutely anything to make sure their child had a sibling. It's so unbelievably unkind.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Well you could always wash your own kids clothes you know! In real life I don’t know anyone with a cleaner!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well you could always wash your own kids clothes you know! In real life I don’t know anyone with a cleaner!
I know people with a cleaner who comes in once a week but I have never heard of a cleaner who completes those sort of tasks. I wouldn’t mind one though!

I’m a professional cleaner , had my own business too and there’s no way I’d wash clients clothes for this very reason . That’s more a housekeeper role , not a cleaners . I dream of winning the lottery and the first thing I’d hire is a housekeeper

Reactions: 2
Classic, another poster slagging off Tattle, yet posting screenshots which shows they are logged in here and have 124 notifications 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh, how did I not know there was a Mumsnet page on here?! I still dip into it occasionally and was surprised to see a a mention of this site!

Reactions: 2
I ended up on mumsnet when I first started thinking about trying for a baby, after googling some questions that linked back to threads on there.

Couldn’t get past all the abbreviations on there (not just standard TTC ones, it was almost like another language) but also how overdramatic and cutting everyone was to people just looking for advice.

Definitely not somewhere I’d want to go for friendly advice! Love Tattle in comparison 🙌🏼

There used to be one called Beanie who was always going on about diamond and private jets.
I loved her posts!! Fantastic daydreams written as if they were real. 21 years old, married to a a self-made billionaire, living in a central London mansion with holiday homes everywhere and a private jet at her disposal, a small child and an army of nannies and housekeepers. She would ask for advice on booking caterers to cook a traditional Sunday roast for her and her husband, or how to organise a pool party for her toddler and his Montessori school friends, and whether flying to LA or Miami was best over Easter, or would it be better to book the top deck of the QE2 and cruise to New York instead.

I think she was probably a single mum in a one room flat with an occasional long weekend at a Haven holiday park.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are they still asking users for money?
Yep!

Only £5 a month, the same as a cup of coffee :rolleyes:

It's best to not give mumsnet threads about tattle any oxygen. People from over there come here to be disruptive and rude then are surprised they get banned.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I went to a bitchy all-girls school and Mumsnet reminds me of that. I'm not rich or thin enough for their clique sadly.

That said, their Style & Beauty pages can be useful - the £1 spring twisty facial hair remover anyone? Ditto Sainsbury's and Uniqlo for jeans. I'm not a UK size 6 though 😕

Any
I was also a handbagger!

and was also a MNer. It’s become SO hysterical over the last couple of years. Anyone ever talking about their husband is told to leave the bastard!

Saying about well known Mners who were treated as royalty- what about AnyFucker- very unpleasant.
AnyFucker is ubiquitous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've been lurking on tattle for months for the Jack Monroe threads which have made for very interesting reading!

Did anyone see the threads about setting up black MumsNet forum? I think the person behind is was a troll and MumsNet fell for it hook and line. When this new forum was created the first thing she did was post a thread that was "things white people do that annoy you" I mean isn't that racist? There are plenty of good reasons why a black MumsNet forum might be needed but a general thread to moan about white people. I reverse things and if they sound bad then that's a good clue! You rightfully wouldn't get away with creating a thread on MumsNet called "things black people do that annoy you". Her first post was complaining about a racist white family member that said something racist about a Caribbean restaurant. It was so clear this user was a wind up to antagonise but I got called racist for raising my concerns.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.