Mumsnet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck are these women on? I’ve never complained to the BBC or any TV channel for that matter, in my life. Yet some of the posters on this thread have complained several times a year.

Though I’ve got to love the poster ‘Taliskerskye’ for posting this gem of a comment. A small piece of common sense in sea of madness

9EA9613F-F2F3-48F3-BB56-7397FCFE78BF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got banned from Mumsnet for speculating about celebrity affairs :rolleyes:, they even sent me an email saying they'd let me back in if I apologised profusely and promised I'd never do it again. duck that, I would never lower myself to doing that. You can't even have a lighthearted gossip about celebs on there without a power hungry mod swinging the ban hammer. I remember a "rude celebrities you've met" thread got removed as well for not being in the spirit of the site. Literally the most un-fun, blandest forum ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I got banned from Mumsnet for speculating about celebrity affairs :rolleyes:, they even sent me an email saying they'd let me back in if I apologised profusely and promised I'd never do it again. duck that, I would never lower myself to doing that. You can't even have a lighthearted gossip about celebs on there without a power hungry mod swinging the ban hammer. I remember a "rude celebrities you've met" thread got removed as well for not being in the spirit of the site. Literally the most un-fun, blandest forum ever.
Apologise profusely 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this primary school!!!!

Reactions: 9
I got banned for saying a man had a penis.

Its was only for 6 weeks if I said I was really really reallysorry and promised not to be unkind again.

duck idiots, I much prefer it here :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I called Victoria Beckham sourfaced and banhammer a few minutes later. It's a bonkers place. People are allowed to say they'd punch Boris Johnson but joking about a women's expression is not in the spirit of the site? That's not feminism or progressive 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Us women should not have an opinion on another woman unless it's nice💖🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I remember a "rude celebrities you've met" thread got removed as well for not being in the spirit of the site. Literally the most un-fun, blandest forum ever.
I give that dishonour to DigitalSpy! There is a thread on MN at the moment about Tattle and someone in it said a user on here posted the blueprints to an Instagrammers house. Did that happen?

Reactions: 1
I give that dishonour to DigitalSpy! There is a thread on MN at the moment about Tattle and someone in it said a user on here posted the blueprints to an Instagrammers house. Did that happen?
I very much doubt that, the mods here are very hot on users posting personal addresses of influencers. If it was posted I don’t think it would have stayed up long.

Reactions: 5
There is a thread on MN at the moment about Tattle and someone in it said a user on here posted the blueprints to an Instagrammers house.
Possibly someone posted a floorplan from rightmove, it's happened a couple of times.

Of course we'd zap it, but when these people spend all day sharing stories walking around their house it's hardly new information. The amount of misleading tit to discredit tattle is off the scale

Reactions: 18
Urgh the amount of obvious troll parking threads at the minute are ridiculous.. I don’t know why people still fall for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ So gullible.

Reactions: 11
Urgh the amount of obvious troll parking threads at the minute are ridiculous.. I don’t know why people still fall for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ So gullible.
Were they all "settling in with popcorn"? I can see why trolls have started doing parking threads. Guaranteed to run at least 10 pages and provide entertainment all evening

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Were they all "settling in with popcorn"? I can see why trolls have started doing parking threads. Guaranteed to run at least 10 pages and provide entertainment all evening
Yes, the latest thread about parking on private property didn’t ring true to me.

All the huns are falling for it !

The threads on there that I find irritating are the ones where the OP says something like ‘Guess what I’ve just found in my loft’. Cue 10+ pages of saddos trying to guess, and the OP fucks off for days to then come back and reveal it was a box or something!

• Haha
This is an intriguing story about something alleged on a Mumsnet thread.

I reckon this was another troll one! They came back to update after a few days and said the tenant’s landlord have given them all these details about how they’d get the neighbours evicted. Someone pointed out this would be a GRPR/confidentiality breach, then the next thing you know, all the updates have been deleted and the OP didn’t come back 🙄 obviously when the story makes the media you can see why they let some threads run!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The current multi-thread saga is very obviously complete shite. I despair for the simpletons who are falling for it, though I suspect the OP is socking prolifically to keep the excitement levels up.

Its the exact same format and writing style of many of the previous long-running troll threads. They’ve honed their craft, for sure.

The current multi-thread saga is very obviously complete shite. I despair for the simpletons who are falling for it, though I suspect the OP is socking prolifically to keep the excitement levels up.

Its the exact same format and writing style of many of the previous long-running troll threads. They’ve honed their craft, for sure.
Totally agree. That one is so ridiculous, I mean the guy made a mistake, and his car has been held hostage for over 48 hours because MN find it amusing? 🙄 How long until someone starts squawking about Classics..

Reactions: 5
Does it still count as trolling when it is a Mumsnet employee making stories up for clicks? They probably get a bonus if The Daily Fail or The Scum pick it up.

• Wow
There’s a new one with a caravan parked on someone’s drive after they returned from holiday. I didn’t read beyond first few paras. School holidays innit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.