Mumsnet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My senior school used to sell coke paper cups full of chips at breaktime. On the tables in the dining hall were servings of salad cream or tomato sauce and salt and vinegar.... when I had chips I’d drown them in salt n vinegar. Outside there was a van from the local bakery selling sausage rolls, fake cream eclairs, donuts and fruit slice (10p an item). Those were the days :D

Reactions: 2
There was an ice cream van permanently parked by my school in the summer, we were also allowed out to the chippy at lunch (80’s)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This just popped into my head ODFOD.
Best acronym ever, must say I've never used it :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
At my high school in the 90’s we had vending machines selling fizzy drinks, crisps and bars of chocolate. In the canteen it was all chips, burgers, hot dogs and my favourite which were the huge slices of pizza with or without pepperoni that were absolutely swimming in grease, but were so tasty. The thing is though when I think back there were very few kids that were overweight. We might have eaten crap but we were so much more active.

Reactions: 8
Oh it took me ages to work out the biscuit emoji.
Something to do with Gordon Brown and jammie dodgers, fecking loons.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mumsnet scarf.
Nethuns is thataway!
PBP?
Go back under your bridge OP!
Reported!
:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Oh you again!
Bored OP?
Half term?
Shoe troll?
Ahem!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A head tilt is something a dog doesn’t it? Not a human being.

Anything that causes them worry or concern makes them ‘petrified‘. They don’t say oh I’m really worried about such and such its always ‘ Petrfied. I have chronic diarrhea.’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoever’s running the Mumsnet Twitter account today isn’t really doing them any favours

Is that the tweet about them not tolerating transphobia ? They’re getting torn to shreds

Was it on Mumsnet or Digital Spy, where a thread about getting a pearl necklace was moved to Style and Beauty? :D D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my, I've just had a look at that mumsnet tweet, prreeeetyyy bad! What is going on with the trans stuff on mumsnet, I just don't understand it. Can people not just leave it be?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.