Mumsnet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t get to Mumsnet directly from Tattle, it redirects to “Mumsnet is a Shady Site”. You need to copy and paste the URL
Hilarious and frustrating in equal measures, I don’t really know to find url but will endeavour!

God I hate AnyFucker. And urgggh about the 2nd Home boasting!
Only an hour away no less! The sycophants are out in force, tongues covered with polyps.

Reactions: 2
Random moan; The poster Annelovesgilbert seems to post on every single thread no matter what the subject. She must spend such a ridiculous amount of time on there, I don't know why but it irks me. I now scan through threads looking for her before I read them properly😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious and frustrating in equal measures, I don’t really know to find url but will endeavour!

Only an hour away no less! The sycophants are out in force, tongues covered with polyps.
I don’t know anyone who has a second home! I know lots of people who have static and tourer caravans, but no one actually needs a second home do they? No doubt it’s in an idyllic area where the locals have been priced out by people like AnyFucker 🙄 (sorry thats the leftie in me coming out again 😂).

Mumsnet is so leftie and ‘woke’ and yet none of them see anything wrong with owning holiday homes or buying up affordable starter properties as ‘investments’ preventing youngsters from getting on the property ladder. Makes me laugh, they never practice what they preach do they?

Reactions: 13
Lol I was reading that thread this morning. What a pity party. AF seems to crop up along on that site. Are they one of the ardent remainer group? Listening Quietly, DGRossetti and BigChocFrenzy were/are like a massive clique.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen such blatant arse licking! If she was feeling down, 13 pages of fawning should buck her up eh.

Lol I was reading that thread this morning. What a pity party. AF seems to crop up along on that site. Are they one of the ardent remainer group? Listening Quietly, DGRossetti and BigChocFrenzy were/are like a massive clique.
I don’t know anything about her politics, however I do know that she is bloody rude and is one of those people who uses the excuse of ‘saying it like it is’ to kick other posters when they are down. She’s part of the MN ‘inner circle’ though so gets away with it and is fawned over for it ‘oh AF I do love your straight talking’ etc. No she’s just nasty cow IMO.

I mean god, imagine having such a charmed life that you can get depressed about not going to your second home...🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
AnyFucker an unhealthy amount of time on Mumsnet. She seems to enjoy posting on threads in relationships where the OP is vulnerable, kicking them when they are down. Even worse are her fan club, applauding her for doing so. What sad, brainless characters they must be.

Reactions: 13
AF actually has a job and doesn’t actually sit at home on Mumsnet 24/7?

Lots of people are now struggling. I’m wondering if the 2nd home is a caravan park.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the replies either- what a bunch of total sycophants!

Anyone who points out how privileged and ridiculous she’s being is getting attacked for lacking sympathy. Can you imagine if someone other than AF had started that thread though.

Reactions: 6
I was there a lot back in the day. I was a new mum, no family nearby and Facebook was in its infancy. No twitter or IG then, Mumsnet was basically all there was. Some right cunts there who are still cunting it up on twitter even now. Sad bastards.

• Haha
I don’t know anyone who has a second home! I know lots of people who have static and tourer caravans, but no one actually needs a second home do they? No doubt it’s in an idyllic area where the locals have been priced out by people like AnyFucker 🙄 (sorry thats the leftie in me coming out again 😂).
My MIL likes to boast to people about 'our PLACE in kippy seaside town' It's a static caravan.

• Haha
Can you imagine if anyone apart from AF said that. They would be called every name under the sun.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if anyone apart from AF said that. They would be called every name under the sun.
On the MN Trolls subreddit someone has pointed out how, rather than referring to her as OP they are calling her ‘AF’. That wouldn’t happen with anyone else. I’m surprised the mods haven’t deleted it yet.

Reactions: 2
AnyFucker is vile. There also used to be an equally vile poster called HullyGully.

Oooh I'm going to read this thread today. I left mumsnet around the David thing if any of you have mentioned it, I ended up on reddit, the cockroach saga was sooooooo funny, I saw that unfold in real time, hilarious. Then it got weird and dark and I had no home :cry: I didn't like reddit nor did I want to go back to mumsnet, I was lost on the Internet. I became a nomad but eventually found tattle. I like it here, I'm home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.