Mumsnet #8 Give us a diagram, you CF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting, been lurking these threads and roaring laughing at you all.
Had to have a scroll in the dreaded sex section - darling Horatio must've learned this at boarding school! Surprised she outed DH with his high flying job

Had to have a scroll in the dreaded sex section - darling Horatio must've learned this at boarding school! Surprised she outed DH with his high flying job
Sorry - should've added that it was a thread about OF. Maybe there's a fetish for the amish turnip farmer outfits?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep it seems some weird badge of honour to take them down on boxing day
Only on MN would Christmas decorations be seen as tacky past Boxing Day 😅
There is also a desperation to not enjoy yourself in any way.
My colleague who is the personification of MN is like this. I doubt she’s ever let her hair down and the one thing she can’t do is self deprecating humour. MN can’t laugh at themselves they are so uptight

Sorry - should've added that it was a thread about OF. Maybe there's a fetish for the amish turnip farmer outfits?
What the actual duck ….only on MN sex thread can a poster manage to show off her sons ability to know the anatomy and make sure everyone knows her husband is a neurologist
But I think it’s just another run of the mill pervs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sex board is full of pervs who must be rubbing away with glee as gormless mumsnetters answer their questions. There used to be a guy called something like EnterCaveman who would recount all his doings with Cavewoman (his words, not mine) and he was clearly getting off on the responses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The bit I don’t understand is why they need 20+ people to weigh in. If I can’t do something I say sorry I have plans/sorry I can’t afford it/sorry I can’t make it. I don’t need strangers to help me come up with some weird, long, formal text. ‘Dear Lisa, as you know after our 25 year friendship I am usually present at all of your milestones, however I am economically challenged this month and will be unable to attend your bridal shower. Therefore I will not see you until your nuptials in June. Please reply hastily so I know our friendship remains intact. Kinds regards, Jane.’

It’s like it’s their first day as people.
Long time lurker here (soz that was a bit MN) and I don’t know if it’s the done thing on these threads but can I nominate BIB for the next thread title please?! I did actually cackle which is more than I’ve ever done on an MN thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like no one has ever heard of 12th Night, aka the Epiphany... the whole point of Crimble being that (nicked from Pagan times) is the light in the darkness - so why do it any earlier than you have to?! Seriously considering keeping the fairy lights in my porch until at least Feb... but then as I am upper middle class I am totally confident in my classiness :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
MN are martyrs
What I don’t understand is surely no one is forcing them to celebrate Christmas? They’re so proud and such victims in the same breath
If they hate Christmas that much just don’t celebrate it.
Miserable cunts

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this has been discussed but I have stumbled across the 'when are you taking your Christmas decorations down' thread, and so many have already done it today or did it on Boxing day. I am aghast. Is this seriously a thing in the real world??? I thought most people did it on the 12th day of Christmas.

I can just about understand doing it on New years day as I admit the decs do look a bit sorry and depressing in Jan, but still. To me the week between Xmas day and new years is just as much a huge part of the whole Christmas thing as the day itself. Why are they all such miserable gits!!!!
I appear to live in MumsNet land… seems like 50% of houses around us have taken their outside decs down - some were down yesterday- a whole row of houses that were giving off mega Deck the Halls vibes have returned to ordinary overnight. My husband came in from putting the bins out with a pouty face saying loads of decs have gone from our street. Very weird and a bit sad?

Reactions: 6
I appear to live in MumsNet land… seems like 50% of houses around us have taken their outside decs down - some were down yesterday- a whole row of houses that were giving off mega Deck the Halls vibes have returned to ordinary overnight. My husband came in from putting the bins out with a pouty face saying loads of decs have gone from our street. Very weird and a bit sad?
WHERE DO YOU LIVE??? (Sorry if the answer is 'outing' 😂). Please look out for some MNers in the wild and report on your observations!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.