Mumsnet #7 Tinkly little laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have posted photos of their arses before. I think a lot of them are fetishists.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can’t Remember what thread it was but it was about Hotels

one poster was like ‘well we only stay at hilton hotels but i’m a slight hotel snob so thats why’

LOLLL is Hilton still considered high end hotel?

or am I the snob? 🤣🤣
The one about the boyfriend bring cheap for only booking a premier Inn?

As long as I've got a bed for the night, I'm generally not fussed where I stay. Mostly book with Premier Inn.

Reactions: 9
Hilton hotels are usually reasonably priced*. Middle of the road I’d say, rather than high end.

* pre-COVID - I imagine prices have gone silly now like everything else.

Reactions: 3
The one about the boyfriend bring cheap for only booking a premier Inn?

As long as I've got a bed for the night, I'm generally not fussed where I stay. Mostly book with Premier Inn.
yeh that’s the one 🤣

i love a premier inn, they have the best beds!

Found the thread, sorry can’t take this person seriously 🤣

A60DF601-48A5-45F7-84D1-5CC2926F07AF.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It’s a while since I stayed in a Premier Inn but I wouldn’t go back to the one in Edinburgh…got a crappy below ground level room with filthy windows.

I do draw the line at easyHotels though after hearing stories.

Reactions: 1
Travelodge girl here, cheaper than Premier Inn and just as clean and comfortable. A hotel room, for me, needs a decent bed, clean towels and a working shower. I don't stay in hotels to appreciate the decor and the surroundings; I just stay there to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Travelodge girl here, cheaper than Premier Inn and just as clean and comfortable. A hotel room, for me, needs a decent bed, clean towels and a working shower. I don't stay in hotels to appreciate the decor and the surroundings; I just stay there to sleep.
Babe, same. I’m not usually in the room that much anyway, if it’s a city break, so I don’t care as long it has a bed and a shower.

Reactions: 7
Babe, same. I’m not usually in the room that much anyway, if it’s a city break, so I don’t care as long it has a bed and a shower.
I've just seen the thread about the Brewdog Hotel in Edinburgh though, and it looks fabulous. As a self-confessed craft beer addict, I would love to stay there. I checked Booking dot com for the prices though and found the Brigadoon Guesthouse to be £300 cheaper for a 2 night stay. So when I next go to Edinburgh, it will be the Brigadoon with some carry out beers :D :D

I would stay in Travelodge if they had free internet

Now, now mumsnetters never, ever set foot in Blackpool. Don’t you know they all go to Lytham and Cleveleys instead?
One of the weirdest experiences of my life. Checked in and fire alarms went off. Did the obligatory wait a minute to see if it goes off, it didn’t. Made my way to the fire exit and was utterly bollocked by a security guard for it. Pointed out the fire alarm, he shrugged and said I had to go through reception.
Got to reception to find half the guests there looking angry, some in just towels and clearly no fire.

Also my sea view room wasn’t because the windows were that dirty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mick Jagger was an ugly bugger when he was a youngster and he's even worse looking now.
What a strange thing to be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love a travelodge and you can open the window for fresh air! Every time I’ve stayed in a premier inn I’ve woken up feeling horrible, very dry air 😫

This posters son looks like a young Mick Jagger apparently 😂

View attachment 1696574
Wtf are they on about? Who cares what your son and his friends eat after school 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mick Jagger was an ugly bugger when he was a youngster and he's even worse looking now.
What a strange thing to be proud of.
My exact thought, it would hardly be something to boast about, would it?
No disrespect to the man, but he isn't handsome by any stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having read that I have zero idea what the hell the thread is about that that post is on. Which celeb does your kid look like? Does anyone eat a sainsburys meal deal? Do your kids friends like hummus?
It's a Mumsnet thing to brag about how sporty and active your teenage boys are, and how many calories they consume per day - hundreds of thousands. On the other hand, your teenage girls are petite and dainty, with birdlike appetites.

ETA cross posted with Matt Hancock's biggest fan ;)

I'm assuming it's on the Teenagers section of the forum.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.