Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A man in the village just said “alright” to me when clearly this is a naice village in which it’s expected to greet one another with “good evening” AIBU to dial 101 immediately ???
I do feel sorry for some men who feel they can't say hello to a female without her thinking he;s going to do something. Certainly more noticeable after the death of Sarah Everhard.

Reactions: 6
I just spotted a classic exchange:

AIBU to be devastated that my luggage full of irreplaceable items for a wedding has been lost by the airline?

Reply: hmmm, devastated? I don't think my friend with terminal cancer would think that was devastating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A man in the village just said “alright” to me when clearly this is a naice village in which it’s expected to greet one another with “good evening” AIBU to dial 101 immediately ???
Blatant piss take, should have changed the username to make it more believable. If it’s such a naice area, what’s “she” doing there, smoking weed and saying “bruh”

Reactions: 5
It’s like when a poster comes in and says ‘DH is really letting me down, I’m shattered and doing all the night wakings and all the housework by myself and he spends all his free time at the gym’

and without fail there’ll be a poster that says ‘at least you have a husband. Mine Is DEAD. I had to bring up our baby twins alone. I’d love a husband who was alive enough to go to the gym’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I’m going to have a baby. Will it cry? Everyone tells me babies cry? Please tell me it won’t”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like when a poster comes in and says ‘DH is really letting me down, I’m shattered and doing all the night wakings and all the housework by myself and he spends all his free time at the gym’

and without fail there’ll be a poster that says ‘at least you have a husband. Mine Is DEAD. I had to bring up our baby twins alone. I’d love a husband who was alive enough to go to the gym’
On a similar vein…

08F8A6E1-F287-47A7-82D1-D8540B3A56C5.jpeg

8E313316-5481-436F-9158-719C4DB83ADA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
All those meals with lentils, tinned tomatoes and oats bulking out mince they mention make me feel quite ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blatant piss take, should have changed the username to make it more believable. If it’s such a naice area, what’s “she” doing there, smoking weed and saying “bruh”
I didn’t even notice the user name 😂 I’m an easy mark

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I love those replies!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.