Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're probably upset because they wanted to use the flowers to make a massive salad for all their 7ft hollow legged teenage sons.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And on that 100k thread someone comes along saying their household income is 8 grand a month and they don’t have enough left at the end for savings! My yearly income is what they bring home in 2 months and yet I manage to have £137 in savings, I can only put away about £20 a month but it’s better than nothing. Oh but everyone is jealous of the high earners 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Really funny one atm, funnier to me as I love parkrun.
She not only wants it later on,she wants a speed limit imposed for buggies
I wholeheartedly agree that parkrun is too early, to get to our closest that isn’t over 400 people we have to leave at 8:15 which with my group running triggered IBS means I have to be up at half 6 on a Saturday - but that’s a me problem and why I don’t do them often 😂 I don’t really understand her point about buggies. Maybe find a single lap course?

Reactions: 4
Ugh the sad/sanctimonious competition is painful.
There is thread asking how often do you cry? And they’re all trying to out do themselves saying they’ve never cried.
There was one thread asking how many lipsticks do you own?
and the old hags coming out saying they’ve never owned lipstick or even lipgloss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a thread about driving better around police cars and a posters managed to mention (on the first page) that they are very middle class - wtf? It literally has nothing to do with the thread at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bloke who sits next to me at work keeps mentioning he’s middle class. I’m pretty sure he must be on Mumsnet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im getting a a dog soon. She is one of the middle class indicator breeds. I’m glad that will earn me some more MC points on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a mongrel made up of several ned breeds and grew up in council houses (with another mongrel)…but I sent my kids to private school and sometimes rent villas for holidays….no idea what I can be. Oh I also have a title. It was joke present from a relative but apparently I can use it if I want on bank cards etc. No idea where I fall, and nor do I care.

Reactions: 9
I have a mongrel made up of several ned breeds and grew up in council houses (with another mongrel)…but I sent my kids to private school and sometimes rent villas for holidays….no idea what I can be. Oh I also have a title. It was joke present from a relative but apparently I can use it if I want on bank cards etc. No idea where I fall, and nor do I care.
You fall here, with us real people! 😂

I've got an inherited title, (I'd never dream of using it, most people don't even know about it, it's cringe AF as far as I'm concerned 😝) I've got a pedigree pet, a 12 year old car & I haven't got a pot to piss in.

I wonder what they'd think of that!

Mumsnet is full of bleeping harpies with massive insecurities.

Reactions: 11
No I have
I've only got a posh cat so she doesn't have the desire to wander as I don't live in so much of a "leafy area" I'm quite near a busy road & a few neighbours have had their cats hit & killed. 😭

Posh cat likes to stay in or sit in the garden with me, my garden has leafy trees though.. So I could be considered to live in a leafy area... couldn't I? couldn't I? COULDN'T I?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've only got a posh cat so she doesn't have the desire to wander as I don't live in so much of a "leafy area" I'm quite near a busy road & a few neighbours have had their cats hit & killed. 😭

Posh cat likes to stay in or sit in the garden with me, my garden has leafy trees though.. So I could be considered to live in a leafy area... couldn't I? couldn't I? COULDN'T I?
But does you DH earn 6 figures ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It drives me absolutely insane when someone asks if they’re being unreasonable, people say yes you are, the OP says ok yes I accept I was wrong, I’ll take this feedback on board and people continue to pile in on them. I think the OP got it the first 50 times it was said, the 51st identical message saying they’re unkind/a horrible person/ridiculous is so unnecessary

Reactions: 13
I think I'm done with that toxic site. Read a few of the comments on the thread about Archie, the young boy on life support. Really upsetting comments. I can't with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.