Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast often… am I bleeping posh?!?!

To be fair it is the breakfast of champions.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast often… am I bleeping posh?!?!

To be fair it is the breakfast of champions.
And in reality, you're probably common as muck, aren't you!

They didn't mention cereal. What does that make me?

Reactions: 4

Yes cereal from a Tupperware container is upper class according to the poster. I eat my cereal out of a bamboo container every morning in work because I never get up in time to have breakfast at home. Must be working class 😆

I can't believe the BS that on there that's allowed to stand and I wrote that Eddie Izzard needs to STFU and they deleted my thread 😒 wonder who snitched on me!

Reactions: 7
Yes cereal from a Tupperware container is upper class according to the poster. I eat my cereal out of a bamboo container every morning in work because I never get up in time to have breakfast at home. Must be working class 😆
They always seemed to store cereal in tupperware on Neighbours and I remember being a kid and being really curious as to why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ahem not THAT common 😂😂

They always seemed to store cereal in tupperware on Neighbours and I remember being a kid and being really curious as to why lol
Maybe in Oz they do it because open boxes of cereal encourages bugs. Or product placement rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My parents keep their cereal in plastic tubs and they definitely have upper class aspirations.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s definitely a troll
The head of a school wouldn’t have the time or inclination to have 1-2-1 sessions with a kid.
It’s bullshit

I bet her husband is a higher earner who eats boiled eggs for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The more tit I read over there, the more I'm wondering they live on a different planet to the rest of us!

This must be a troll but MN is buying in to it
Hah!

There's a special place reserved in Mumsnet Hell for me, then.

Breakfast is two black coffees and a vape, followed by a coffee flavoured protein shake chaser on workdays. It's been variations on the theme of

Ewes' milk yoghurt, dates and pistachios/pine nuts/brazils/pecans
Watermelon and Feta
and Saturday's breakfast (at lunchtime once we're back from the gym/run/whatever) is fried eggs, bacon and avocado on GF toast.

After all, I'm offending some by vaping, some by having UPF shakes and GF bread, some by having animal products, some by having avocado or Brazils, some by not insisting upon having things from a non existent organic farm shop in the middle of the city centre, some because of the salt, some for the fruit and bread ('that's pure sugar, you know') and some for admitting that I actually eat more than 800 kcals outside a 35 second timeframe once a fortnight ('read Why We Eat Too Much and then you'll understand why that's the worst thing you can ever do')

I'm quite happy in my LC subset of Gym Wanker.

• Haha
Has anyone else seen the Demisexuality thread on there at the moment? Some of the comments on it are quite shockingly bigoted.

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely a troll
The head of a school wouldn’t have the time or inclination to have 1-2-1 sessions with a kid.
It’s bullshit

I bet her husband is a higher earner who eats boiled eggs for breakfast
Apparently a widow. I am never certain of that poster, I think some truth with a sprinkling of embellishment.

Reactions: 2
I've just been reading the thread where they're all discussing which Motherland character they identify with. Lots of Anne's and the occasional Julia but not one of them admitted to being an Amanda!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just been reading the thread where they're all discussing which Motherland character they identify with. Lots of Anne's and the occasional Julia but not one of them admitted to being an Amanda!
I read this too! No one will admit to being like Amanda!

Reactions: 3
Poor people can't dress children or themselves for the weather :(
But but but

she KEEPS noticing it and can not stop!
I fear she is (of course) one of them and having an existential crisis.
Who on earth even bleeping says something like this?
Mmm, someone incredibly confused and insecure. I would also add angry, resentful of their birth and status.

I mean, why do lower class people wear black tracksuits all the time? Who cares? I imagine they like them, it's their cultural preference and utterly inconsequential. Except to this peculiar bint.

Even calling someone "lower class" is incredibly disturbing in itself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.