Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t these women issue proper bollockings to their disgusting men? I wouldn’t be able to go near mine if he was anything like that, good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why don’t these women issue proper bollockings to their disgusting men? I wouldn’t be able to go near mine if he was anything like that, good god.
Me neither! That one always stayed with me. I’m still WTF???

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read part of this thread and it actually made me feel ill. Her house must be filthy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hold on a sec though, do we know for sure that the guy has actual poo crumbs or could this be another case of the Mumsnet "thou shalt never buy a loo brush lest it gather POO CRUMBS" paranoia? I mean I occasionally sleep naked when it's really hot and I'm definitely not leaving little turd granules all over my sheets...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a fab thread currently about being worried about a friend having a cock lodger move in. Some of the replies are so funny & lol. I also found a new word "dickmatised". One reply to someone accusing op of being jealous is comedy gold. Mumsnetters at their finest. 😂

It's in AIBU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
For a group of people who can justify any bad behaviour with ‘this person might have a mental health condition’, they have no issues with saying things like: batshit, you sound unhinged, she sound mad, you sound like hard work…

Reactions: 12
I hate their obsession with "poo" generally, it's so disgusting, they're like schoolchildren

I came across a thread a while back where someone asked how she could buy tretinoin online as her dermatologist refused to prescribe it. There were some suggestions and then someone came in with a "isn't it terrible that women want to buy a PRESCRIPTION DRUG from dodgy websites just so they can try to look a little younger?" While I agree that it's generally not safe to buy something like this online, they came across as so snotty and condescending in a way that is typical of Mumsnet

Reactions: 8
Hollow legs every side at present on a thread about a sixteen year old guy who basically ate everything in the house while home alone for a weekend.

Competitive eating ahoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just read about someone complaining that the ice cream van (she used truck instead of van) wakes her daughter up at 8pm. Someone posts this:
God how pathetic, surely it was obvious what the OP meant? I’m sure they say stuff like that just to be dicks.

Reactions: 19
Something that fries my brain on there is 'fast forward'.
Big convoluted tale of woe with every possible detail included, then 'fast forward'.
WTF. I don't want to fast forward. I want to stay right here. Ta.

Reactions: 3
Why the duck are they doing this?! 😂😂 Truck is perfectly valid, my husband is from The US and he says truck 🤷‍♀️ Actually so does my 6 year old because of all the damn Blippi she watched when she was younger 🙄

12788E07-9B15-486C-AC9C-D2A9E7965C1D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.