Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
Fuck me, I'm glad I'm not the only one with spidey Noddy senses.

On mumsnet when she was spitting feathers about the tiny car I took the gentle piss with a French quote before the thread was deleted.

I got a long pm from her which I thought christ thats a bit intense but didn't reply.

She then popped up here with a cute username and appeared very popular so I thought my spidey senses had deserted me.
What did she send by PM??

Reactions: 3

Iceache

Now we have a poster who is mortally offended by swearing in the workplace
I'm not a Jack Monroe oldie, she's someone I have zero interest in.
What's a Ninnie?
Me neither. In fact this is the only thread I am on on Tattle because I can’t bear the insane bitching on the others 🫨

• Heart

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Not sure if already mentioned as haven't kept up with this thread, but the Dulcolax Devil thread on MN gave me a good laugh.

• Haha

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
There’s a podcast called Primal Potential and she just talked about this. I wasn’t paying close attention but she’s not a fan of statins. It’s episode 1201 if you want to listen.
Thank you - I've found it. The whole site looks very interesting.

I am strangely wary of statins (certainly as a prophylactic measure, and I'm not sure why.

Cornima

They are always banging on about what their "cool" teenage daughters wear. I'm in my 50s, I don't give a shit what teenagers are wearing and I'm certainly not going to emulate it and be the world's saddest middle-aged woman.
That's officially me! Aged 49 and loving my Nike dunks and White fox hoodies.

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Calling @CrimsonCountess!! The tattler with skills to start a new thread, your input is required.
This was a thread suggestion:

A cesspit of superiority, casual racism, loathing, and tinkly laughter
Your wish is my command🪄

• Heart

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
I don't think it helps that he works for the daily mail so they were straight on it and then all the others have picked it up too

• Sad

Lovespizza

Glad we're still discussing Noddy.

Also glad I'm not the only one whose Spidey-senses went into overdrive every time I read one of her posts.

Tbh, if I'd known we could hide users on here, I'd have hidden her.

I'd have done so because my toes curled with embarrassment whenever I read anything she'd written.

Anyway, as you were!
Click on person’s user name then click ignore, it’s very useful 😆
IMG_5821.png

• Heart