Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
The people's doctor who never actually worked as a doctor once he qualified. Has nobody pointed out the wasted cost of his training and that their DH was at Medical school with him and had to work 80 hour weekends and is now a senior consultant doing lots of private work but nobody gives him lots of respect despite his six figure salary .

(I was surprised he hadn't ever worked as a Doc. I assumed he was just a posher version of top Northern fella Chris Steele or maybe Dr Hilary Jones the ladies' man with a lady's name and had started out practising before becoming a TV doc)
Was he just a TV guru then?

Reactions: 1

VC10

VIP Member
I've seen those pillowcase sized bags - cost a packet!

Have you tried Punjana? It's an Irish tea company, but I couldn't say if NI or Eire. It's a very good tea, but as I say, a bit pricier than Yorkshire.
Punjana tea is lovely,a proper old fashioned brew. It's all we ever buy

• Heart

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
I report it this morning and they were inclined to keep the post up!
It sort of tallies with someone who posts all night then has to work in the day. I don't think it's "wind em up" exactly because there are two pages of OP's posts...they didn't just start it then sit back.

HoneyNed

Did anyone catch the thread about "how to explain the bruise on baby's face" post or similar before it got deleted? I opened it this morning and just clicked on it. MN said they'll be speaking off the board with the OP. Just being nosey