Mumsnet #39 Chatbot or fatbot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I just AS’d her and she’s as rude as duck on nearly every thread she’s on!
---
Aside: I thought Noddy had been banned?
That's possibly not the real Noddy? Our Noddy wouldn't go on a diet, would she? She ate parmos and kebabs and was still teeny tiny driving her Noddy car all around the North East. ETA: just seen her update, she IS the genuine Noddy after all. Just a bit chubby right now, like her mate Big Ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she might be the one that the warning message was posted about? Saying not to give out codes because some people play a long game or something along those lines

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she might be the one that the warning message was posted about? Saying not to give out codes because some people play a long game or something along those lines
I was going to post this, but you said it better! Leave it to the mods to sort if there is a genuine error.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, I just AS’d her and she’s as rude as duck on nearly every thread she’s on!
---
Aside: I thought Noddy had been banned?
That can't be our Noddy. It's an impostor.
---
A relationship performance review. What fun.
Bloody hell, I have exotic plants that require less maintenance than that. What do you reckon the poor bloke thinks of it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Life is too complicated for this type of tit. I don't know how people find the time to troll forums/create multiple accounts etc etc.
I just want to enjoy the thread and eat my bananas. And my icecreams. And my biscuits. And my wine.
As do we all - it's not much to ask, is it?
---
That can't be our Noddy. It's an impostor.
---

Bloody hell, I have exotic plants that require less maintenance than that. What do you reckon the poor bloke thinks of it all?
I was thinking the same about a couple of my tropical fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poster in AIBU worrying about wearing a new dress... and she hasnt WASHED it prewear! What fresh hell is this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Poster in AIBU worrying about wearing a new dress... and she hasnt WASHED it prewear! What fresh hell is this?
Yeah, a lot of them are in horror at the thought of not washing new clothes before wearing them. I've seen them fret about how someone might have sneezed on them, wiped their bum on them, someone mentioned lice...

Here's a suggestion. If your clothes are regularly arriving with snot, tit and lice on them, return them and shop somewhere else???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those of us of a certain age used to wash everything prior to wearing or using it. I think there were chemicals on items that killed bugs/fleas and the chemicals were not skin-friendly. I don't that's what the chemicals were for sure, but certainly my mother and grandmothers washed everything - clothes, bedding, towels, curtains etc. before use.

I continued the tradition until one day I grew up and thought: duck this, life's too short for pre-washing and ironing of any sort!

Reactions: 10
What do you reckon the poor bloke thinks of it all?
“As long as I get my willy wet at the end of this I will spend my Friday night with a Myers Briggs test and a copy of Who Ate My Cheese”
---
Those of us of a certain age used to wash everything prior to wearing or using it. I think there were chemicals on items that killed bugs/fleas and the chemicals were not skin-friendly. I don't that's what the chemicals were for sure, but certainly my mother and grandmothers washed everything - clothes, bedding, towels, curtains etc. before use.

I continued the tradition until one day I grew up and thought: duck this, life's too short for pre-washing and ironing of any sort!
I never used to bother but one day in New Look I saw this proper HORRIBLE bloke fondling all the women’s clothes. He stank the place out and his hands were grimy as duck. I assume he was a perve but idk how you can perve over regular clothes. Either way since that day I wash everything I buy from a physical shop, generally don’t bother for anything I buy online.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
As do we all - it's not much to ask, is it?
---

I was thinking the same about a couple of my tropical fish.
I had tropical fish once. They are bleeping high maintenance those things. Love them, but you need a PhD in water chemistry or the buggers die. That’s when they’re not trying to commit suicide in the water filters.

Cleaned the tank out and put much easier gerbils in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah. Seems far too boring grown up for me.

We prefer the traditional method of getting rat-arsed together, and laughing to the point I pee myself/he's snorting his pint.

Works for us. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So that's where I've been going wrong. I've been treating my marriage like a really good friendship that includes sex and babies and holidays and having fun.

I'd better schedule a performance review forthwith or I'll be divorced before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So that's where I've been going wrong. I've been treating my marriage like a really good friendship that includes sex and babies and holidays and having fun.

I'd better schedule a performance review forthwith or I'll be divorced before Christmas.
But what if you are given a warning and a month to share up or ship out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Honestly. Bloody amateur.
I bet you don’t even know where your ducks are, let alone have them in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.