Mumsnet #39 Chatbot or fatbot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's leaning into that old trope about gay men being p**dos too. Troll and homophobic with it.
That was my immediate thought. He's admitted to being bi, ergo he must also be into children. Mumsnet need to act quickly with these kind of threads.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That was my immediate thought. He's admitted to being bi, ergo he must also be into children. Mumsnet need to act quickly with these kind of threads.
It's gone for breaking talk guidelines which is a bit ambiguous. Don't know if something happened or if it's for trolling

Reactions: 4
I immediately thought of whats her name mysterious from celeb chat.
Nah, Noddy only claimed to have shagged someone from Brookside.

Mysterious Mystery had shagged EVERYONE, was Tom Hiddleston's fuckbuddy, had a 3some with Madonna and Carmen Electra and knew the inside story on everyone and anyone from Hollyoaks to Hollywood. She was a trooper of a troll.

It's just a shame that she'd posted from Tom's LA mansion saying he was making breakfast for the pair of them, after a lust-filled night, and at exactly the same time, Tom himself was photographed walking his dog in London.

It was also at the height of the pandemic when travel was seriously restricted so quite how she managed to zip over to LA every other weekend was baffling, when most of us couldn't even get on a bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure Noddy claimed to have shagged more than one celeb. Plus she was teeny tiny and rich...

Allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah, Noddy only claimed to have shagged someone from Brookside.

Mysterious Mystery had shagged EVERYONE, was Tom Hiddleston's fuckbuddy, had a 3some with Madonna and Carmen Electra and knew the inside story on everyone and anyone from Hollyoaks to Hollywood. She was a trooper of a troll.

It's just a shame that she'd posted from Tom's LA mansion saying he was making breakfast for the pair of them, after a lust-filled night, and at exactly the same time, Tom himself was photographed walking his dog in London.

It was also at the height of the pandemic when travel was seriously restricted so quite how she managed to zip over to LA every other weekend was baffling, when most of us couldn't even get on a bus.
Best bit of all was that despite being regularly propositioned by the likes of Scarlett Johanson, her benchmark for ‘the woman who has achieved everything’ was Linda Lusardi 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must have missed all the Noddy shagging stories, I only remember the bloke from Brookie, although wasn't there a footballer or two in the mix as well? She's probably a 32 stone shut-in real life who can't even drive, let alone fret about buying a car. Anyway, no-one from Mumsnet is getting a code from me. I like Tattle too much to risk my account. The tattle code begging threads seem to have stopped for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well that horrendous picture is a perfect time to start a new thread so I never have to see it again🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I must have missed all the Noddy shagging stories, I only remember the bloke from Brookie, although wasn't there a footballer or two in the mix as well? She's probably a 32 stone shut-in real life who can't even drive, let alone fret about buying a car. Anyway, no-one from Mumsnet is getting a code from me. I like Tattle too much to risk my account. The tattle code begging threads seem to have stopped for now.
I'm sure there was a boxer too.
But yeah no codes from me either!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.